Are these sentences correct?

Hi once again !

Please help me in correcting these sentences if they are wrong.

1. He has always motivated me to indulge with great enthusiasm in every field that I have worked on.

2. They gave me more insights into the subject.

3. I had gone to England for my friend’s wedding. It was when I got a chance to go to Wembley stadium.

4)Towards the end of my final year at this college, I got a job offer.

1. I feel that there is great room for improvement in this field.

2. I hope that I am qualified to pursue a graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, with robotics as my specialization, at your university. I intend to follow up with a career in research later.

I have a question. Can we have a team within a group? or is it the other way round? I mean let’s say I am in (“the” required here?) Marketing team of Mobile Communication group. Is it okay to say, “I am in Marketing team of Mobile Communications group”.

1. ‘indulge’ is the wrong vocabulary choice.
    He has always motivated me to participate with great enthusiasm in every field that I have worked on.

2. They gave me more insights into the subject. <-- possible. Without context it’s not possible to see whether it’s used correctly.

3. I went to England for my friend’s wedding. It was when I got a chance to go to Wembley stadium.

4)Towards the end of my final year at this college, I got a job offer. <-- possible. Without context it’s not possible to see whether it’s used correctly.

1. I feel that there is great room for improvement in this field. <-- possible. Without context it’s not possible to see whether it’s used correctly.

2. I hope that I am qualified to pursue a graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, with robotics as my specialization, at your university. I intend to follow up with a career in research later. <-- possible. Without context it’s not possible to see whether it’s used correctly.

I have a question. Can we have a team within a group? or is it the other way round? I mean let’s say I am in (“the” required here?) Marketing team of Mobile Communication group. Is it okay to say, “I am in Marketing team of Mobile Communications group”.
I am in the Marketing team of the Mobile Communications group.
or
I am in the Marketing group of the Mobile Communications team. (Here, possibly ‘branch’ would be better than ‘group’.)

Also,

b) You have helped me a lot [i]in preparing[/i] some good documents.

I simply use 

(a) Please help me (to) correct theses sentences ...                
   (b) You have helped me (to) prepare some ...

Beeesneees, what's the difference in the structures below:

● help + (to) do
      ● help + in doing

Thanks.

Please help me in correcting these sentences - please will you correct these sentences which will help me OR Please help me so that I can correct these sentences.
Please help me to correct these sentences- I wish to correct these sentences with your help.

You have helped me in preparing these documents - you prepared the documents, and that has helped me OR You have helped me so that I could prepare these documents.
You have helped me to prepare these documents - I prepared the documents, but with your help.

Hello, Dear Teacher!

I have come to a conclusion from your view that the “help + in + doing” structure is sometimes ambiguous and it should be avoided, shouldn’t it? :slight_smile:

The conterxt would make it clear, so there would be no need to avoid it.