Are the below sentences correct? Please advise.

1. It is a game that is mentally demanding.
  2. It is a game that requires player to strain their mental when playing.
  3. It is a game that requires player to use a lot of mental effort.
  4. I will go on a random drive when I am sad.
  5. I smelled the smell of my grandma while I was driving months before she passed away.

Are the above mentioned sentences correct? Please advise.

Please check 2 and 4 above for the common errors you make, such as missing articles and plural singular noun to verb matches, then repost your redrtafts of those two.

1. It is a game that is mentally demanding. OK

2. I will go on a random drive when I am sad. While I know what this means and it is grammatically correct, it is a strange way of putting it.
    I will go for an aimless drive… might be more accurate than using ‘on a random drive’.

3. I smelled the smell of my grandma while I was driving months before she passed away. Again while the meaning is clear, this comes across as rather odd. What would be so unusual about smelling your grandma in the car with you when she was still alive? I realise that you mean she wasn’t there, but that is not clear. Also as this was ‘months’ before she passed away, it couldn’t really be considered some sort of premonition, if that is your intention.
    Compare it with this:
    I was driving alone in a car when I smelled my grandmother’s distinctive aroma. I later discovered (that) she had died around that same time.

If what you have recast is to be an alternative to 6), don’t you think ‘months’ should have been ‘moments’ in the original?

Your might be right, but that’s not what is written, so I chose to go along with the statement as given. The original said ‘months’ and so my earlier answer was based on that.
I’m sure that if this was an error the OP would realise the mistake when he re-read it along with my comments.

I deliberately did not use ‘months’ in my recast. I gave an explanation as to why I did not think that would work within the situation.

Hi, thanks for replying. I have made correction to the following sentences.

2)It is a game that require player to strain their mental while playing.
4) It is a game that require it’s player to use a lot of mental efforts.

I really appreciate your help.

1. It is a game that requires players to strain their mind while playing.
  2. It is a game that requires its players to use a lot of mental efforts.

(I think this version will be more acceptable)

1. It is a game that requires players to strain their minds while playing.
    For me, this is still not very satisfactory as use of ‘strain’ is not well suited here. I would suggest ‘stretch’ instead.
    Also possible is the singular form:
    It is a game that requires a player…
    but ‘requires’ modifies ‘game’, not 'player(s) so choosing to change your original ‘requires’ to ‘require’ was incorrect.

2. It is a game that requires its players to use a lot of mental effort.

If you are seeking a more natural, concise way to convey the above ideas my suggestion would be:
It is a mentally stimulating game.

I think you, as a moderator, are expected, in the interests of those watching as well as the poster, to show why a particular word should be used as singular or plural when a reply is corrected. Further what is meant by [b] is not clear. Try to be as error-free as possible (while typing) so that the members are not confused and the defence of typo is least used.

I didn’t sign a contract or get issued with a job description.
Don’t try to tell me what is “expected” of me.

And do stop trying to hide behind the excuse that others might not understand something. If you mean that you don’t understand why I corrected ‘efforts’ to ‘effort’, then just be honest and ask!

Look, whether you have signed a contract or not, nobody bothers. The fact is that you ought to be complete, comprehensible and convincing. Be HONEST in word and deed and thought. If I say all that I want to, your replies would continue and contaminate the discussion. So, LUSH please.

Nobody ELSE bothers. Quite obviously YOU do, or you wouldn’t continually try to tell me what my so-called ‘obligations’ are!

I do hope you will take this advice now that you’ve seen that being dishonest gets you nowhere.