Arabic English translation and vice versa

Hey everyone!

I’m a native Arabic speaker from Egypt, I’m very interested in learning languages in general and I’m really into translation of all kinds.

I translate between Arabic and English since a long while ago mainly scientific articles and news. My language ability in other languages I’m learning is still too weak for that but I’m working on it anyways.

So, If you are interested in the same, please come and leave me a response.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hello Alshimaa , I have waited for along time to establish new department for English transation to Aric or vice versa, and this the first time I have shown this link , I am too yearning to share you and others the idea and exchanging thoughts … MMA Iraq - 4th class translation

Hi there I hope to begin starting topics in translation , I recommend that hastily as we can , I have waited through long to find some one begins , it is our job to do fantastic action attracted the others, by no means the object or the title was confined to , for example take randomly objects , but I think it is favorable to start with preface.

Hi there
seems that bunch of people are interested in translation between English to Arabic
There is a book which I recommend for you it’s called : Translation basic rules by Dr Khaled Twafeeq
It’s very wonderful book , which will help you
I will be happy if you want me to type some basic rules from that book

Dear friend be happy and give me one copy of this book or link of download.
many thanks … MMA

Be shame and didn’t speak about sex , here is a dept of translation and respectable forum , if I see like those links again , I shall not open the forum again , please remove these links now … MMA

very good

This is the first time I have read that some of the person try to make a rubbish. kindly try to understand that this is a social networking site, where we meat together to improve our English speaking skills .

Hey can u send me a link of the book on PDf or something i tryed looking for it but there is nothin on the web …

My email Is mcozmoe@gmail.com

Thanks

Nice topic Alshimaa Helmy :wink:

حسنا و كم كنت اتمنى أن أجد مثل هذا الموقع في الترحمة من العربية إلى الإنجليزية و العكس

Is anyone need help in Arabic Language or exchange languages I can help you, Go on guys