Appy corner for who applying GRE this year

Two years ago, I applied to 10 universities and found that it is extremely difficult to manage efficiently my applications because each university has different links, username, password (sometimes it is automatically generated) and also different deadlines.

What I did at that time to manage my applications is to create a worksheet where I put all information such as access link, username, password, progress (GRE sent?, SOP done?, GPA sent?, check with department? etc …) for each university. That drove me crazy and I wish there would be a system to manage my applications so that I can access to these information anywhere.

It takes us (me and my close friend) almost two years to finish this website where users can monitor their progress so that the admission procedure becomes less painful, less stressful. And more importantly a corner where others can rate your admission chance and leave comments on your profile page.

I wish you enjoy this website. It is created for you, please feel free to give us feedback so that we can improve it. Good luck to everyone applying this year!

[color=red][size=100]http://applycorner.com[/size] :arrow:

i have decided to be appear in 26 dec 2006,for GRE…i want to know …how to mug up such a large wordlist…can GRE bible be helpful for me…if no or yes …then what more i need to do…exact 58 days reamaining…what should i do

with 58 days you can learn about 2000 words and if you can remember that much you stand a good chance to have V>450
You can check out the following website for the quiz. I am sorry, I did have much time to finish all the quizzes. If you want to create the quiz by yourself I can teach you how to do it (<10 minutes) and you can use it to learn GRE words.
ms-phd.com/Archive/2006_04_2 … chive.html

How are some of you managing to break 600 on the verbal with such atrocious English? Many of you can barely, and I mean barely, string a sentence together, yet many are reporting scores over 700! If this is true then it just proves how worthless the GRE is. I mean, if your posts are true reflections on your English skills, yet you can still manage 600-700 verbal scores…amazing!

How are some of you managing to break 600 on the verbal with such atrocious English? Many of you can barely, and I mean barely, string a sentence together, yet many are reporting scores over 700! If this is true then it just proves how worthless the GRE is. I mean, if your posts are true reflections on your English skills, yet you can still manage 600-700 verbal scores…amazing!

You are so mean gtw248! Have you ever learned any foreign languages?

By the way, I am not writing my thesis in this forum.

Cheers,