- Nowhere I can find it. = Not sure
- Nowhere can I find it. = [color=green]correct
- I can find it nowhere. = [color=green]correct
- Can I find it anywhere? = Not sure
- Can If find it nowhere? = Not sure
- Can’t I find it nowhere? = Not sure
- Can’t I find it anywhere? = Not sure
- I can find it anywhere. = Not sure
Hello I know that 2 and 3 are correct but I am not sure about the others.
Would you please be kind enough to tell me which ones are correct and which ones are incorrect?
Thank you so much.