Answers to listening (daily job activities)

hello i have already listened the topic of Sue Darwil.and i would like to answer the questions,she works at the large financial company there are 10 persons ,she starts working at 8:45 and finishes at 5:15,her job is very ineresting and she enjoys the personal contact because she has to work with all ages and all ways of life if i understood well,she gets there about 10 minutes her job is near her house.usually she gets up at 6:30 and she turn on the radio to listen the BBC news i think.thank you for this

Hello Venera,

Many thanks for listening to the audio recording and answering the questions. I look forward to your next forum posts.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A laboratory[YSaerTTEW443543]

Sue Darville lives in a suburb of Bristol, England. Bristol is a very large city and it’s famous for its both university and its connection with the world of hot air ballooning. Leipzig is an international trade fair city. There is a lot of information on Leipzig on the Internet and much of it is in English.

Sue works for a financial company as a financial advisor but she is also the co-founder of English-Online, a British-German company. Both her jobs are very interesting as every day something new happens.

What do you do? What is your job?
I works for one of Sourcing Telecom company as Data analyst. My duties are providing price into the pricing system for Telecom services.

Hi! Torsten. hope your alright . i recived you 3 lesson .and i’m really happy for that , i listen Sue’s audio clip .and my answers are.Sue works for a financial company as a financial advisor .she starts work at 8:45 and finished at 5:15,she Enjoy her job because she like to being a advisor ,she enjoy when she meet all kind and ages peoples .she listen BBC radio at 6:30,to aware what happened around her.i hope i done well .thanks for your kindness .bye

Hi,
Here are the answers for the daily job activities of Sue.
Sue works for a large financial company.
Sue starts to work at 8.45.
Sue enjoys the personal contact with her clients as they come from all walks of life and are all ages.

Hello Mr. Torsten!
Here are the answers for the lesson: Daily job activities of Sue.

• Sue works for a large financial company.
  • Sue starts to work at 8.45 am.
    -Sue enjoy the personal contact with her clients, because they come from all walks of life and are all ages.
    Zerade

Sue works for a financial company. She usually starts work at 8:45
and she finishes about 5:15. She enjoys advising people from all
walks of life and different ages.