An Essay about City vs Countryside

Some people think it is better for children to grown up in the city, while others think that life in the countryside is more suitable for them. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both places?

Raising children in an urban area or in a rural environment has been the subject of a controversial debate amongst parents since decades ago. While many are of the idea that the benefits of being raised in rural areas far outweigh its drawbacks, some others are completely against this idea arguing cities facilitate children’s education along with other benefits inherently are available in cities.

Those who are in favor of raising their children is the countryside claim that owing to the availability of natural resources in such places like fresh milk, meat and vegetables kids will grow more natural comparing to those who do not access to such naturally fresh ingredients. Moreover children who grow up in villages have definitely more physical activity than their counterparts in metropolitan areas. That physical activities especially at an early age result in stronger body from both physical and mental point of view is an undeniable fact.

On the other hand, many people find it extremely difficult to in live in rural environments. Despite the fact that living in large cities can widely affect people’s health many still prefer to dwell in urban areas. They opine that accessing to high standard educational institutes benefits their children a lot. The more modern a city the more educational centers available. These group hold the idea that not only does living in big cities can guarantee children’s prospect but also plays a crucially important role in deep understanding of modernity and recently arisen problems in major cities.

While it may be true that living in metropolitan areas has many advantages once again I reaffirm my position that growing up in a rural areas is more beneficial to both children and their parents.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and her student

Hi Swan, I thought your writing was good and your sentences were clear and easy to understand. But I think some of your content could have been improved a bit - here are my specific suggestions:

Dear Luschen,

Thank you a billion for your care and consideration. Your comments are priceless for me.
Below you can find my eddit

Dear Luschen,

Thank you so much for your care and attention to me and my essay. I truly appreciate your priceless comments.

Thanks,
Amir