Aloha from Hawaii!

Hello everybody, I am Veselina from Bulgaria. I am very happy to be a member of this forum. :smiley: I live in Honolulu, Hawaii for 6 months and I am going to take TOEFL in august. I hope to improve my English with your help guys! Thanks a lot!

Hi Lambrev,

Well, lucky you! If you’re going to take TOEFL, then be sure you don’t spend ALL your time lying on the beach! And take at least one practice test on a computer so that you are familiar with the testing procedure.

Hi lambrev,

I´ll take the toefl too… how is your preparation, what are you doing for… let´s change some experiences, about the preparation… are you reading some special book…and abou essays… ins´t hard…

TOEFL sucks, I was born in American and I still think its hard

How do you like Honolulu?

Hi, everybody!
Yes, Mr. Micawber, you are absolutely right-it is hard to resist the temptation to lie on the beautiful beaches here:)…

Hi,Natalja, I like Honolulu very much!The weather is gorgeous all the year and a smell of flowers fills the air…It is fantastic!.But…back to the reality- I have to study for the TOEFL and for the GRE exams:(…You know,when I was a child I had a mail-friend from Russia.Her name was Lena.It was very ecxiting to mail with her:))…
And to the point-I agree that TOEFL is hard.To answer Gerson’s question-I study mostly at home, I read a lot -books, newspapers,watch CNN all the time.About the essays-what can I say-I try to write one-two essays for a week…I hope it will help.

Aloha!

Hawaii…i like it…i’m living in California…althought the weather better than other state…but sometimes it so hot …
i’m going to plan a traveling to Hawaii in the end of this year…of course the first station is Honolulu…