All high school students should be required to have three years of studying...

Topic: do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
All high school students should be required to have three years of studying a foreign language.

TOEFL Essay:

Learning new language is the great thing to do, but it is not easy to do. There are some people think that high school should be required to have three years for studying foreign language, others think that studying foreign language is optional for students. From my point of view, I totally agree with opinion that the students should be required to have three years of studying foreign language and I would like to illustrate some reasons to support for my opinion.

First of all, learning foreign language not only provide for students the way to communicate with people around the world, but also helps students can access knowledge from others countries such as from books, film, articles.So, they can expand their knowledge about the world in order to studying better. For example, most Vietnamese students while doing the assignment can easy find helpful documents from English book or French books if they have studied the English course in the high school or the college.

Secondly, studying foreign language in the high school bring students an opportunity to get a good job after they graduate. To day, the business is developing very quickly; the integration and communication among countries are the trend of world business, thus, all good job for students require high level in foreign language. Using smoothly foreign language, especially English, is the key to compete with other students on the way get a good job for them.

Finally, studying foreign language contributes to the development of social skill of students. In the foreign language class, most of students are required practice speaking a lot, and they often have to do oral presentation or discussion in front of all students and teacher. In this way, they can develop their speaking skill, it makes them can contact with their partner in their business are easier, and also help them can present a subject or protect their opinion in a conference well.

In conclusion, studying foreign brings students a lot of advantages such as developing social skills, a chance to get a good job or expand knowledge about the world. So, I believe that all high schools should require students to have at least three years of studying a foreign language.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor explain the history of coffee?

Good morning Tung Lam. Your incorrect usage of prepositions had spoiled what may have been a good essay.
Would you care to review it, and I will edit it later?

as you know that using correctly prepositions in english is very difficult, I need your help to improve my essay. This is my essay after edit and revise some mistakes. please edit my essay! thanks

Learning new language is the great thing to do, but it is not easy to do. There are some people say that studying foreign language in high schools is student’s option. However, from my point of view, I totally agree with opinion that all high school students should be required to have three years of studying foreign language and I would like to illustrate some reasons to support my opinion.

First of all, learning foreign language not only provide to students the way to communicate with people around the world, but also helps students can access knowledge from others countries such as from books, film, articles. So, they can expand their knowledge about the world in order to studying better. For example, most Vietnamese students while doing the assignment can easy find helpful documents from English book or French books if they have studied the English course in the high school or the college.

Secondly, studying foreign language in the high school bring students an opportunity to get a good job after they graduate. To day, the business is developing very quickly; the integration and communication among countries are the trend of world business, thus, all good job for students require high level in foreign language. Using smoothly foreign language, especially English, is the key to compete with other students who are on the way get a good job for them.

Finally, studying foreign language contributes to the development of social skill of students. In the foreign language class, most of students are required practice speaking a lot, and they often have to do oral presentation or discussion in front of all students and teacher. In this way, they can develop their speaking skill, it makes them can contact with their partner in their business are easier, and also help them can present a subject or protect their opinion in a conference well.

In conclusion, studying foreign brings students a lot of advantages such as developing social skills, a chance to get a good job or expand knowledge about the world. So, I believe that all high schools should require students to have at least three years of studying a foreign language.

as you know that using correctly prepositions in english is very difficult, I need your help to improve my essay. This is my essay after edit and revise some mistakes. please edit my essay! thanks

Learning A new language is A great thing to do, but it is not easy to do. There are some people WHO say that studying foreign languageS in high schools SHOULD BE A student’s option. However, from my point of view, I totally agree with THE opinion that all high school students should be required to SPEND three years studying foreign languageS and I would like to illustrate some reasons to support my opinion.

First of all, learning foreign languageS not only provide to OFFERS students the way to communicate with OTHER people around the world, but also helps students can TO access knowledge from other countries(,) such as from books, film, articles. So, they can expand their knowledge about the world in order to study better. For example, most Vietnamese students while doing theIR assignment(,) can easILy find helpful documents from English bookS or French books if they have studied the English course in the high school or the college.

Secondly, studying foreign languageS in the high school PROVIDES students WITH an opportunity to get a good job after they graduate. Today, the businessES ARE developing very quickly; the integration and communication among countries IS the NEW trend of world business, thus, all good jobS for students require A high level OF KNOWLEDGE in foreign language. Using smoothly BEING ABLE TO SPEAK A foreign language FLUENTLY, especially English, is the key to competING with other students who are on the way getTING a good job for themSELVES.

Finally, studying foreign languageS contributes to the development of social skillS of students. In the foreign language class, most of THE students are required TO practice speaking a lot, and they often have to do oral presentationS or discussion SUBJECTS in front of all THE OTHER students and THE teacher. In this way, they can develop their speaking skillS(.) It makes them can contact with their partner in their business are easier, and also helpS them can present a subject or TO PROJECT their opinion in a conference well.

In conclusion, studying foreign LANGUAGES brings students a lot of advantages, such as developing social skills, a better chance to get a good job or expand knowledge about the world. So, I believe that all high schools should require students to SPEND at least three years IN studying a foreign language.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good work Tung Lam.

Kitos. 7.5/10