Agree or disagree: hosting international sporting event is good for local communities

Hi! Thank you for watching my essay! If you do not mind, I want your advice about my essay.
Thank you so much for your help!

I agree that hosting international sporting events is good for local communities because it allows one to invigorate the local economy, renovate the venue, and strengthen bonds with local people.

The local economy is bolstered by hosting sports events. Generally speaking, these kinds of events create new job opportunities. As a result, people and money flow into their local community, and they can invest their increased income into new facilities or infrastructure, which is definitely good for local communities.

The local area’s infrastructure is being renovated by hosting international sporting events. In order to attract holding places, local people make an effort to improve their infrastructure.

Finally, it will be a precious opportunity to make the local community’s bond stronger. There are a few times to hold an international sporting event. Therefore, people who live in the area collaborate enthusiastically. Consequently, their solidarity will be stronger.

Although there are some drawbacks to holding an international sporting event, the advantages overwhelm them, and it will bring many benefits to local communities.

1 Like

I agree that hosting international sporting events is good for local communities as it can revitalize the local economy, renovate the venue and strengthen relationships with local people.

Local economies are strengthened by hosting sporting events. Generally, such events create new jobs. As a result, people and money flock to the local community, and they can invest their increased income in new facilities or infrastructure, which is definitely good for the local community.

Hosting international sporting events renews local infrastructure. To attract venues, local people make efforts to improve their infrastructure.

Finally, it is a valuable opportunity to strengthen the cohesion of the local community. There are few opportunities to host an international sporting event. That’s why the people who live in the area are enthusiastically working together. Consequently, their solidarity will be stronger.

Even though there are some disadvantages to hosting an international sporting event, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages and it will bring many benefits to the local communities.

1 Like