“Advantages and Disadvantages in studying abroad”

Please grade this essay for me, Kitos. Thanks in advance

One day, we must leave our family and our hometown where we experienced a wonderful childhood for living or studying at a strange country, how will we feel? The first feeling of people who have gone abroad the first time may be exciting. The nature is blooming. The air is fresh with the wind on our face to welcome us. Thanks to living in a foreign country, we seem to about to have a happier life! However, after a while, we begin to realize that to live in a strange place is not easy as what we imagined. Like a coin, life in America or Canada always has two sides: advantages and disadvantages.
One advantage is that we are inheriting an advanced education. Obviously, America or Canada has the most advanced education in the world, so living and studying in such an academic environment is really lucky, a dream and a target of all students. As a center of natural science, art, finance, social science and so on, there are a lot of qualified professors in every field. Regardless of what our career is, we will learn a lot from these people in lecturing hours, their guides for our thesis, or even their researches. Finishing courses in develop nations, I think that we have more professional skills, working capacity in comparison with our peers who only study in Vietnam, Thailand or developing countries.
Speaking of disadvantage of living and studying in American or Canada, I think the foreign language is a barrier requiring all foreign students to adapt to. It is difficult for foreign students or newcomers from third nations where English is not a primary or second language to overtake the native people’s speed of speaking. In classes, labs or markets, everyone uses English to communicate with all kinds of people no matter how our English is. Because of rapid life speed and the habits of Americans or Canadians, people will not repeat or explain their words unless we suggest them doing so. I have an example for this. My cousin who left Vietnam for Canada when he was in his ninth grade. Now, he is an eleventh grade student of a high school in Toronto. Last semester, his score in English test was only 65 points. According to requirement by Canadian universities, my cousin will not be accepted to higher courses in universities unless that he has a score of 81 on Toefl iBT. It is clear evidence that even we may have 2 years living and studying in Canada, we will still have problems with using English and this is really a huge challenge for foreign students.
To live and study in modern countries such as Canada or America is a dream of all Vietnamese students. There are surely advantages and disadvantage that young students must encounter, but I believe that we will pass all challenges. We are still young. One of our strong points is that we dare to try. Then, let’s be confident to continue our choices and targets in a strange nation. A lot of interests are waiting for us to discover and to win.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor on the possibility of life on Mars

Please grade this essay for me, Kitos. Thanks in advance

One day, we must MAY HAVE TO leave our family and our home-town(,) where we experienced a wonderful childhood(,) TO livE or study IN a strange country(.) How will we feel?

The first feeling of people who have gone abroad the first time may be exciting. The nature is blooming. The air is fresh with the wind on our face to welcome us. Thanks to living in a foreign country, we seem to about to have a happier life! However, after a while, we begin to realize that to live in a strange place is not easy as what we imagined. Like a coin, life in America or Canada always has two sides: advantages and disadvantages.
One advantage is that we are inheriting an advanced education. Obviously, America or Canada has the most advanced education in the world, so living and studying in such an academic environment is really lucky, a dream and a target of all students. As a center of natural science, art, finance, social science and so on, there are a lot of qualified professors in every field. Regardless of what our career is, we will learn a lot from these people in lecturing hours, their guides for our thesis, or even their researches. Finishing courses in develop nations, I think that we have more professional skills, working capacity in comparison with our peers who only study in Vietnam, Thailand or developing countries.
Speaking of disadvantage of living and studying in American or Canada, I think the foreign language is a barrier requiring all foreign students to adapt to. It is difficult for foreign students or newcomers from third nations where English is not a primary or second language to overtake the native people’s speed of speaking. In classes, labs or markets, everyone uses English to communicate with all kinds of people no matter how our English is. Because of rapid life speed and the habits of Americans or Canadians, people will not repeat or explain their words unless we suggest them doing so. I have an example for this. My cousin who left Vietnam for Canada when he was in his ninth grade. Now, he is an eleventh grade student of a high school in Toronto. Last semester, his score in English test was only 65 points. According to requirement by Canadian universities, my cousin will not be accepted to higher courses in universities unless that he has a score of 81 on Toefl iBT. It is clear evidence that even we may have 2 years living and studying in Canada, we will still have problems with using English and this is really a huge challenge for foreign students.
To live and study in modern countries such as Canada or America is a dream of all Vietnamese students. There are surely advantages and disadvantage that young students must encounter, but I believe that we will pass all challenges. We are still young. One of our strong points is that we dare to try. Then, let’s be confident to continue our choices and targets in a strange nation. A lot of interests are waiting for us to discover and to win.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Quite acceptable Pukins. You still need to concentrate on your reading. Your writing skills will improve much more quickly.

Kitos. 8/10