Advances in transportation and communication

Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way that nations interact with each other in a global society. Choose another technological innovation that you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice.

Nowadays, technological improvements let us communicate and transport easily and fast. Innovations like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way that nations interact with each other in a global society. In my opinion, another novelty, which I consider important, is the Internet.

To begin with, the Internet is the most convenient and easiest way to communicate and to get information about various subjects. It provides you with the chance to converse worldwide and to inform yourself about what you need. It is so practical to use the Internet because every computer or even telephone owner has access to it. It is like a twenty-four hours open library to which everyone has free access. For instance, I had to write a project about the Indian culture and received the necessary information through the Internet or even I communicated and got a piece of advice from an Indian boy who was really familiar with the subject.

Moreover, the Internet is time saving and provides you with the opportunity to send and get important information immediately. You can use it unlimited all the time. It is very necessary for busy people who work hard all day and have no time for anything. They just come home later and use the Internet to pay their bills or to do some shopping. The best example is my mother. Sometimes she stayed until late into the night in order to do her obligations or just to find out something interesting and relaxing. The Internet is so useful to her because during the day she is busy with her work and has not got a respite.

As a conclusion, I would like to say that although today there are many important innovations the Internet plays crucial role to humans and is the most necessary and useful novelty that was ever invented.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an arts class

Advances in transportation and communication like the airoplane and the telephone have changed the way that nations interact with each other in a global society. Choose another technological innovation that you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice.

Nowadays, technological improvements let us communicate and transport easily and quickly. Innovations like the airOplane and the telephone have changed the way that nations interact with each other in a global society. In my opinion, another novelty, which I consider important, is the Internet.

To begin with, the Internet is the most convenient and easiest way to communicate and to get information about various subjects. It provides you with the chance to converse worldwide, and to inform yourself about what you need. It is so practical to use the Internet because every computer or even telephone owner has access to it. It is like a twenty-four hours open library, to which everyone has free access. For instance, I had to write a project about Indian culture and received the necessary information through the Internet. I even communicated and got a piece of advice from an Indian boy who was really familiar with the subject.

Moreover, the Internet is time saving and provides you with the opportunity to send and get important information immediately. You can use it without limitation. It is very necessary for busy people who work hard all day and have no time for anything. They just come home later and use the Internet to pay their bills or to do some shopping. The best example is my mother. Sometimes she stayed at work until late into the night in order to fulfil her obligations, or just to find out something interesting and relaxing. The Internet is so useful to her because during the day she is busy with her work and has no respite.

As a conclusion, I would like to say that although today there are many important innovations, the Internet plays a crucial role to humans and is the most necessary and useful novelty that was ever invented.

So very good Daniella.

Kitos. 10/10 *****

Choose technological innovation that you think is important. Give specific reason for your choice.

The internet has changed our life and revealed an entire new era in communication. It is an innovation that connects people worldwide and provides international relationships. I am inclined to believe that this world virtual net is a phenomenal technology that plays an important role in our everyday life. One of the main reasons is that the internet has advanced human communication into a whole new level. It offers the unique opportunity to share personal ideas with people who are on the other side of the globe. Apart from this, the internet provides us with abundance of information that could be essential for our studies, work, hobbies or interests.

In the first place, the internet has expanded human communication the way unknown before. It allows people to keep in touch wherever they are. Needles to say, people, in spite of their sex or social status, use this innovation all the time and all around the globe. For instance,today’s organizations and companies benefit from the internet and work is much easier with international communication. Another personal example is that thanks to this technology I keep in touch with my friend who is in England. I am able to commune with different people from foreign countries and to learn about their lifestyle, problems, hobbies or just share common interests. Communication is one of the most important things in our life so it is extremely important to be in touch with as many diverse individuals as we are able to.

Not only has the internet made a major impact on communication, but it also provides us with lots of diverse information. Nowadays people can rely on the global net if they want to get familiar with anything they can imagine. For example, as a student I constanly search information on different topics for my studies. I do research and prepare presentations thanks to the internet. When I want to look for a job, a new movie or a sport results I simply use the internet service.

To put it briefly, the internet is evolutionary innovation that makes our life extraordinary convenient. This technology intertwines people in every aspect of their life. Communication is available all over the world, owing to which we make progress in our work. This invention is a source of plenty of information about any topic. International knowledge is available to everyone.Indeed, knowledge is treasure. Thus, the internet is one of the major technological innovations that keeps people connected.

This is my version hope you like it :slight_smile:

You should write the Internet with a capital letter “I”.

You should also post it as a “New Topic.”

I just wanted to share my version of this topic :slight_smile: