About my self

Hi my name is Phuchi. I am from Viet Nam. I have been here a most 20 years. I gratulated and have been working in biotech company for more than ten years now. Currently, my job is required to write protocol and report, but I really have problem with my writing skill. I really want to learn English and writing skill so I can get better.

Hello Phuchi,

That’s a really cute name you have =)
Welcome to the forum, and don’t worry, if you do the exercises provided here, your English will improve.

Best of luck to you!
Lovro

Hi LovroMirmik,

Thank you. Yes I will try my best to improve my writing skill. Speaking of exercises, which exercises are provided here? How do I get those exercises?.

Well, the easiest way to get started is to go to www.english-test.net/forum , log yourself in from there and when redirected back to the home page of the forum, look on your left.

There should be a title named Exercises, and below that English Grammar. Choose whichever you like best.

Also, you may be wondering, why logging in? It’s required for the site to monitor your progress and keep track of your score. You’ll see what I am talking about when you do a few of the exercises :wink:

Good luck

Hello all,
I’m a new member. My name is Mafenegbe Alieu Swaray, live in Pennsylvania, United States. I work for Non profit organization as a Program Supervisor. My job mostly involve with writing reports. I’m happy to be a member and interested in improving my grammer and writing.

Thanks

Swaray

hi Phuchi
I’m vietnamese too and I’d like to make new friends to practise english
i’m from HCMC, and you?