about 200 letters from this site in my mailbox

what should I do to stop receiving so many letters …

dude, nice graphic.

Do you mean my avatar ? :smiley:

Hi Che,

What do you mean by “letters from this site”? What kind of letters and what site?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: Why do the Lascaux cave paintings probably not qualify as graffiti?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten

that is my mailbox
I deleted 200 letters 5 days ago,now again 131

Hi Che,

You can deactivate the “watch this topic” function which means you won’t get any more email notification on new posts.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: An organism that generates internal heat is called what?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Torsten
Can you please tell me how ?

Thanks in advance…

Hi Che,

At the bottom of each thread you will find a link called “Stop watching this topic”. If you click on it, you won’t receive any further email notifications.
Let me know if this answers your question.

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Art History[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi,Che Gevara

I am wondering how come you got so many letters from ESL forum. As I know,if someone posts one article, they would get notification if other people response it. Have you posted many posts? I think it’s weird that you got so many letters.

By the way,pleased to meet you here.

Maggie^^

Hi Torsten
I can’t find this function…

Maggie glad to meet you too :wink:
I do not post too much (239)
I read more,when I see interesting topics…

Yo, Che
Take a look at this:

Did you find it?

Hi Che,

If you don’t want to receive notifications of replies to the threads you have posted in, simply tick off the button ‘no’ in your profile.

Thanks to all