II:Eat,eat,eat your food
Eat it every day
Father, Mother,Brother,Sister
Eat it every day:II

II:Drink, drink, drink your milk
Drink it every day
Father, Mother,Brother,Sister
Drink it every day.:II

I never expected TRN from ETN, since it is not up to my expectation and knowledge.
Any way thanks for this TRN,since the song was already listened by myself in "YOU TUBE"several times,
and I tried to listen that song since the TRN had sent to me.To my surprise,I couldn’t listen properly in you tube.I don’t mind even I couldn’t listen the same song.

Thanks

Shanthi

Hello Santhy,

I am happy that you liked the song and text. Unfortunately I don’t know something. Can you please to tell me. What do ETN and TRN stand for?

Regards:
Kati

Hello Kati Madam,

TRN stands for"Topic Reply Notification, ETN stands for “English Test Net”,PR:stands for
Progress Report. FB: for Feed back. etc…

SinceI have some problem with my laptop (Space bar movement),I couldn’t type it fast,
I have registered a complaint with Wipro people. I will see you all later.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hello Santhi,

Many thanks.I only knew the ETN and I forgot it was very familiar but it didn’t occur to me. I try to remember them.

Kati

Hello Urs,

Many thanks for your detailed account. I was very happy because almost a half of your account I understood very well. Sometimes I lost the thread that’s why I am not answering in the same detailed way. Understanding not everything I participated in the exhibition in my imagination.

For me it isn’t a trifling matter that I could understand a half- text by only hearing. It is a new capacity for me that I could understand if I can’t see the written text.

Many thanks. I will listen again and again. Now I can’t answer for fear of misunderstanding something, and I am rather sleepy.

Thanks. See you.

Kati

Dear Sir,

I don’t know to listen my recording of my song and message. Adobe Player had crashed.
I have lodged a complaint with techincan, I don’t know when they will come and attend the complaint.Really I feel like I am handicapped.

I pray my god to solve this problem at the earliest. No one is here to help me.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hi

Still I have some problem in my computer. You Tube did not activate after it has got cleared by someone.

Hi Santhi,

I tried to listen to your record but unfortunately I failed to listen it.

How are you?

Regards:

Kati Svaby

Hi Kat Svaby Madam,

Thank for your enquiry about myself. I am fine, but my father is ill, he is suffering Gastric Cancer. For that we all sisters are helping him, Dr said that no Surgery would do for him since his age is 78. so God has to give him peaceful in his life time, we are all pray for him, we cannot do anything else other than prayer. Let God make him happy
remaining period of his life time.

As my father has more affection on me than other daughters, I feel very sad.

Thanking you

S.Shanthi

Hello Kati,
How are you doing? Hope you’re doing well!

How good is that thread. Beyond fun, allow us to increase our vocabulary!
Congratulations to the author, for you and all the participants!

Big hug!
Hensiq

Hi Santhy,

I am sorry that I couldn’t answer you immediately. I thought of you since every day. I am very sorry for your father that he is suffering. Unfortunately, I know how much difficult to see our beloved ones, in your case your father who is 78 , in my case my husband who is also 78.
He is also in a very serious state of illness.

I wish you peace , patience and show him your love. You have to take good care of him and don’t worry GOD will make a way.

Take care,
Kati

Hello Hensiq,

What a surprise to meet you on this thread. As you know the nursery rhymes and songs can reassure me. There is somewhere a thread where I sang some children song with the singer or singers.

Why did I do this? Because i read an article that it is a very good exercise to sing together with the singers.

If you think it is easy you are mistaken. The song seems slow but when you sing with the singer you realize that it is very quick and if you know very well the song you can’t sing in the same tempo.

Try it with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=RKaxRYJ5AMY

Hi Kati Madam,

Thank you for your reply. I went to my father’s place for our DeepaVali festival. He is o.k.
No can replace his place. He is such a good heart and he never does harm to anyone.

I have loaded all my worries on God and let him do the best for us.I too pray for husband’s health to become well.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hello Santhy,

Happy Diwali for you and for all your family. Exceptionally to your father a quick recovery for the next year. Take care of yourselves on the last day of Diwali.

Best wishes:
Kati

Hi Kati Madam,

Thank you for your Diwali Greetings. The Deepavali festival was already over (2nd November). Anyway, better late than never we used to say, like that your greetings.
Thank you for your prayer for my father speedy recovery for the next year, like that I will consider this greetings as advanced greetings for next year Deepavali festival.

May the God bless you and your family for a long life without illness and bring happiness to all of you.

Thanks in advance.

S.Shanthi

Hello Santhi,

“We live and learn” -I wanted to send you a card of Diwali as I knew that you have celebrated it now. I am very sorry that I sent a Deepvali card, but I knew that Diwali or Deepavali means the same. I knew from an Indian friend that according to Hindu calendar at this time begins your New Year. He wrote to me about these five days how they passed. My greeting was for the 5 days of Diwali. So I know that Deepvali is the name of the second day. Sorry.

Best regards:
Kati

Hi Kati Madam,

Thanks, there are many people in India celebrate 5 days Deepavali, but we people don’t afford to celebrate Deepavali for even One day.

S.Shanthi

Hi, it is a very good method to learn the children “The Old McDonald”-children song.
youtube.com/watch?v=yJvEwjK0lSQ