A tool or equipment that you rely on often in your daily life.

Personally, I would have to say that cell phones have played an increasingly important in my daily life, and there are a couple of reasons to name.
First of all, cell phones provide convenience for me to communicate with other people, without limits of place. For instance, no matter where I am, I can call my families and friends or send messages to them at anytime I want, unless my cell phone runs out of power.
In addition, as a high-tech product, my cell phone provides me a wide range of services. Besides making calls and sending passages, I can use it to listen to music, take photos and visit web sites, thus I do not need to purchase a MP3 player or a digital camera separately.
In a nutshell, I always carry my cell phone, and it’s a necessity of my daily life.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture by a professor of Fine Arts

Describe a tool or equipment that you rely on often in your daily life. Explain why it is important to you. Include reasons and examples to support your response.

Personally, I would have to say that cell phones have played an increasingly important in my daily life, and there are a couple of reasons to name.
First of all, cell phones provide convenience for me to communicate with other people, without limits of place. For instance, no matter where I am, I can call my familY and friends or send messages to them at any time I want, unless my cell phone runs out of power.
In addition, as a high-tech product, my cell phone provides me a wide range of services. Besides making calls and sending passages, I can use it to listen to music, take photos and visit web sites, thus I do not need to purchase a MP3 player or a digital camera separately.
In a nutshell, I always carry my cell phone, and it’s a necessity of my daily life.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Excellent Hallie.

Why was the writing so short? Maybe it was perfect in providing reasons for the point, shouldn’t it be long enough? about 300 words.

Hi, Alive

Thank you for your feedback!

This topic is taken from the speaking tasks. I just write an outline to remind myself of my thought.

Thanks,

Hallie

I see :smiley: