A teacher's ability to relate well with students is more important than the excel

Professor Kitosdad,
I appreciate your help to many test takers. This is my first time to post an essay here.
I try to refine my essay by my own before the post. May you correct it further and advise on those refinements which I underline? I’m looking forward to your recommendation.
Thank you!

Topic: A teacher’s ability to relate well with students is more important than the excellent knowledge of subject being taught.

Some people consider a teacher should develop good relationship with students, while others think a teacher’s excellent knowledge is more important. In my opinion, although the outstanding ability in academic knowledge is necessary for teaching, interaction between teacher and students may play a key role to make student well-educated. Teacher can lend inspiration and assistance to students in learning.

Teachers have responsibility to implant a lot of knowledge in student through education. Education serves the function to develop one’s knowledge and skills to survive in the society after graduation. With teacher’s instruction, students can learn with higher efficiency. Therefore, excellent knowledge is indispensible as the requirement of a teacher.

In spite of the necessary of teacher’s knowledge, good interaction with students may promote the effect of teaching. First, students can be inspired to learn better with teacher’s encouragement. For example, different students are taught by the same teacher, while their accomplishment in study may not be the same. Those students responding well to the teacher may learn better than the others.

Secondly, students may find out their ability by the assistance of teacher. One of the purposes in education is to help students discover their suitable position in the society. They understand themselves through the process of learning, during which teacher plays a significant role to help them to know better about themselves. Teacher can provide useful advises to student’s future plan.

In sum, although excellent knowledge is basically required for being a teacher, good ties with students have more profound influence on education. Except the instruction of knowledge, teacher also can facilitate student’s learning and development of life. Therefore, a preeminent teacher should not only have academic knowledge, but interact with their students well.

285words

TOEFL listening lectures: Why is herring healthier for us than tuna?

1 Like

Professor Kitosdad,
I appreciate your help to many test takers. This is my first time to post an essay here.
I try to refine my essay by my own before the post. May you correct it further and advise on those refinements which I underline? I’m looking forward to your recommendation.
Thank you!

Topic: A teacher’s ability to relate well with students is more important than the excellent knowledge of subject being taught.

Some people consider a teacher should develop good relationship with students, while others think a teacher’s excellent knowledge is more important. In my opinion, although the outstanding ability in academic knowledge is necessary for teaching, interaction between teacher and students may play a key role to make student well-educated. Teacher can lend inspiration and assistance to students in learning.

Teachers have a responsibility to implant a lot of knowledge in students through education. Education serves the function of developing one’s knowledge and skills to survive in today’s society after graduation. With teacher’s instruction, students can learn with higher efficiency. Therefore, excellent knowledge is an indispensable asset of all teachers.

In spite of the necessity of teacher’s knowledge, good interaction with students may promote the effect of teaching. First, students can be inspired to learn better with teacher’s encouragement. For example, different students are taught by the same teacher, while their accomplishment in study may not be the same. Those students responding well to the teacher may learn better than the others.

Secondly, students may find out their ability with the assistance of their teacher. One of the purposes in education is to help students discover their suitable position in society. They understand themselves through the process of learning, during which their teacher plays a significant role in helping them to know better about themselves. Teachers’ can provide useful ADVICE in regard to their future plans.

In sum, although excellent knowledge is required to be a teacher, good ties with students has a more profound influence on education. Apart from the instruction of knowledge, a teacher can also facilitate student’s learning and development of life. Therefore, a pre-eminent teacher should not only have academic knowledge, but interact well with their students.
…A good essay Yecochi.

Kitos. 8.5/10

1 Like

Mr. Kitos,
I think a sentence in the second paragraph has a problem with dangling modifers.
“Education serves the function of developing one’s knowledge and skills to survive in today’s society after graduation.”

Would it be better that " Education serves the function of developing knowledge and skills for individuals to survive in today’s society after graduation."?
Thank you!

1 Like

Perhaps Yecochi, but I was happy with it, and the rest of the work.

Teachers have [color=red]a responsibility to implant a lot of knowledge in [color=red]students through education. [color=red] Education serves the function of developing knowledge and skills for individuals to survive in today’s society after graduation . With teacher’s instruction, students can learn those knowledge with higher efficiency. Therefore, excellent knowledge is indispensible as the requirement of a teacher. [color=red]is an indispensable asset of all teachers.

In spite of the necessary [color=red] necessity of teacher’s knowledge, good interaction with students may promote the effect of teaching. First, students can be inspired to learn better with teacher’s encouragement. For example, different students are taught by the same teacher, while their accomplishment in study may not be the same. Those students responding well to the teacher may learn better than the others.

Secondly, students may find out their ability by with the assistance of teacher. One of the purposes in education is to help students discover their suitable position in the society. They understand themselves through the process of learning, during which teacher plays a significant role to help them to know better about themselves. Teacher can provide useful advises [color=red]ADVICE inregard to their future plans.

In sum, although excellent knowledge is basically required for being a teacher, good ties with students have more profound influence on education student’s learning.
except
Apart from the instruction of knowledge,a teacher also can facilitate student’s learning and development of life. Therefore, an outstanding/ a pre-eminent teacher should not only have academic knowledge, but interact well
with their students well.
[/s]
Thanks, Mr.Kitos.

1 Like

Some people think that a teacher should build a good relationship with students, while others think that a teacher’s outstanding knowledge is more important. In my opinion, although outstanding academic skills are necessary for teaching, the interaction between teacher and students can play a key role in educating students well. The teacher can inspire and support student learning.

Teachers have the responsibility to impart much knowledge to students through education. Education is used to develop a person’s knowledge and skills so that they can survive in society after graduation. Through the teacher’s guidance, students can learn with higher efficiency. Therefore, excellent knowledge is essential as a prerequisite for a teacher.

Despite the teacher’s necessary knowledge, good interaction with students can promote the effect of teaching. First, students can be encouraged to learn better by the teacher’s encouragement. For example, different students are taught by the same teacher, but their academic performance is not necessarily the same. Those students who respond well to the teacher can learn better than the others.

Secondly, students can find out their abilities through the teacher’s support. One of the goals of education is to help students find their place in society. They understand themselves through the learning process, in which the teacher plays an important role in helping them know themselves better. The teacher can give useful advice for students’ future planning.

In summary, while excellent knowledge is a basic requirement for the teaching profession, good relationships with students have an even greater impact on education. Besides imparting knowledge, a teacher can also promote students’ learning and life development. Therefore, an excellent teacher should not only have academic knowledge, but also be good with his students.