A student must like a teacher in order to learn, agree or not?

Hi Kitos, good afternoon,this is my essay for today,

It is a widely held belief among people, especially psychologists, that adults should have some certain characteristics so that children learn from them. Indeed, teachers are not separate from this fact. Teachers should have some diverse qualities such as enough knowledge, creativity, friendliness, etc. From my point of view, however, a student should like his/her teacher in order to learn perfectly. My reasons and examples listed below will strengthen my opinion.
In the first place, it is better to be mentioned that children are affected by those whom they like in their childhood. To put it more simply, we see many children that they always listen to their grandparents’ advices, although they do not accept their parents’ comments, which is mainly because they love them a lot. As is known to all, children are influenced by their teachers when they attend schools. If children like their teachers, they will listen to the lessons better, and consequently they will learn more. As an example, when I was in the university, the teachers play a significant role in my studying. No matter how hard the lesson was, when I liked the teacher, I studied more.
Furthermore, when students like their teachers, they will trust them, and therefore, they will consult with them. To put the discussion in a wider context, consider a student who has difficulty to understand a specific material. When he has a friendly relationship with his teachers, he will ask them. As a result, the quality of his education will go up. Needless to say, if he had not liked his teacher, he would have never asked his questions. Moreover, teachers can help students in their critical decisions, and help them to handle the obstacles which they encounter. Being at school half a day, teachers have very deep insight into their students’ personalities and learning, and they will help them even better than parents.
To sum up, based on the above discussion, a good teacher must behave in a way that students like him/her, because he/she have a significant impact on them. The students will consult with teachers, and listen to them, which in turn will contribute to better learning.

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of USA Today does the professor mainly discuss?

Hi Kitos, good afternoon,this is my essay for today,

It is a widely held belief among people, especially psychologists, that adults should have some certain characteristics so that children learn from them. Indeed, teachers are not separate from this fact. Teachers should have some diverse qualities such as enough knowledge, creativity, friendliness, etc. From my point of view, however, a student should like his/her teacher in order to learn perfectly. My reasons and examples listed below will strengthen my opinion.

In the first place, it is better to be mentioned that children are affected by those whom they like in their childhood. To put it more simply, we see many children /that/WHO/ always listen to their grandparents’ ADVICE, although they do not accept their parents’ comments, which is mainly because they love them a lot. As is known to all, children are influenced by their teachers when they attend schools. If children like their teachers, they will listen to the lessons better, and consequently they will learn more. As an example, when I was in the university, the teachers play a significant role in my studying. No matter how hard the lesson was, when I liked the teacher, I studied more.
Furthermore, when students like their teachers, they will trust them, and therefore, they will consult with them. To put the discussion in a wider context, consider a student who has difficulty to understand a specific material. When he has a friendly relationship with his teachers, he will ask them. As a result, the quality of his education will go up. Needless to say, if he had not liked his teacher, he would have never asked his questions. Moreover, teachers can help students in their critical decisions, and help them to handle the obstacles which they encounter. Being at school half a day, teachers have very deep insight into their students’ personalities and learning, and they will help them even better than parents.

To sum up, based on the above discussion, a good teacher must behave in a way that students like him/her, because he/she HAS a significant impact on them. The students will consult with teachers, and listen to them, which in turn will contribute to better learning.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
An excellent essay Sarak. I would ask you to follow the same advice as I have given to
Svyatoslavkn. It really will improve your flexibility in using your vocabulary.

Kitos. 9/10

Thanks Kitos, I will read more