A reflective essay

Continuing the discussion from Deter a public servant from his duties:
Good day Mr. Torsten. Could you please evaluate this essay? I am so thankful if you will response this as soon as possible because our deadline is November 4, 2021.

On the past years, I’ve observed the values inside and outside of school has an important role in my life because without it, I am not what I am now. Those values or principles I’ve learned helps me grow and develop to become a good person also it helps me to create my future I want to experience. The decisions I make everyday are a reflection of my values I’ve learned.
Inside of the school, the most important thing I’ve learned is cooperation. Sharing and learning together with my classmates inside of the classroom helps me to build frienship and openness of my classmates. Another one is respect. We learned about gratitude and humility - that so many people had a hand in our success, from the teachers who inspired us to the janitors who kept our school clean… and we were taught to value everyone’s contribution and treat everyone with respect (Obama, 2012). Through the values we’ve learned inside of the school we can be a great model to everyone if we treat everyone with respect. Next is empathy, we’ve learned also inside of our school is to treat others with care and compassion especially to our classmates, we tried to understand their views or feelings and being supportive and caring towards them. Lastly, one of the most prize slaks I’ve learned in school is the ability to think differently, being taught different ways to think and apply critical thinking to different concepts will be as important during my studies as throughout my life. If I can think creatively, I will going to be far more adaptable and open to a new ways of working and completing tasks, where they’re school-related or not.
Moreover, I’ve learned a lot also outside of the school. Just like considering and caring for others. Though Ive learned that and applied that inside of the school. It also important to bring that values wherever I am because without that, I will be perceived as selfish by my peers and ultimately fail to develop relationships, whether romantic or platonic. Then next one is having a positive minds. Problems always complicate our lives but if we set our minds into positivity then we decide and choose our decisions properly. Another one is maintaining successful relationships. As I interact with different people everyday, I always keep on my minds that having a positive relationshipz is a life long-pursuit. Lastly, the importance of having a future plan. Atom Landry (2017) once said, " Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." As a youth, sometimes we act impulsive and that leads may us to the wrong path way, in that way we need a future planning. Without a plan, chances are slim.
School plays a significant part in preparing the generation for our life as adults and to become a mature. "Pupils who are confident, motivated and resilient will be better prepared for adult life and we believe they will get on better both in education and employment.” (Nicky Morgan, 2015). So, the importance of these values we’ve learned inside of school is to develop moral values, mentala nd social values, good manners and personality. It is also the same in the outside of the schools. Meanwhile, learning outside the school, taught us to be practical and learned the real aspects of life. It also improves our personal, social and emotional development.
In conclusion, inside of school and outside of school has taught us to become a better person and the purpose of values we have learned is to apply it and use it in our daily lives. Because without applying it each of ourselves, the values are just like smoke in chimney, it will vanish later on and leaves a dark marks on yourself.

Thank you.(ʘᴗʘ✿)

2 Likes

In recent years, I have found that the values inside and outside of school play an important role in my life, because without them I would not be who I am now. These values or principles that I have learned help me grow and develop to become a good person, and they help me shape my future. The choices I make every day reflect the values I have learned.
The most important thing I learned in school is collaboration. Sharing and learning with my classmates in the classroom helps me build friendship and openness among my peers. Another point is respect. We have learned gratitude and humility - that so many people have contributed to our success, from the teachers who have inspired us to the janitors who have kept our school clean… and we were taught to value everyone’s contribution and treat everyone with respect (Obama, 2012). Through the values we learned in school, we can be a great role model for everyone if we treat everyone with respect. Next comes empathy, which we also learned in school. We have learned to treat others with care and compassion, especially our classmates, we have tried to understand their views and feelings and be supportive and caring towards them. Finally, one of the most important skills I learned in school is the ability to think differently. The ability to think differently and apply critical thinking to different concepts will be as important during my studies as it will be throughout my life. If I can think creatively, I will be much more adaptable and open to new ways of working and tasks, whether they are related to school or not.
I’ve also learned a lot outside of school. For example, consideration and caring for others. Although I have also learned and applied these things in school. It is also important that I incorporate these values everywhere, because otherwise I will be perceived as selfish by my classmates and ultimately fail to form relationships, whether romantic or platonic. The next point is to have a positive attitude. Problems always complicate our lives, but if we think positively, we make the right decisions and choose them correctly. Another point is to maintain successful relationships. Since I deal with different people every day, I always have to remember that a positive relationship is a lifelong goal. Lastly, it is important to have a plan for the future. Atom Landry (2017) once said, “Setting a goal is not the main thing. It’s deciding how you’re going to achieve it and sticking to that plan.” As youth, we sometimes act impulsively and that may lead us down the wrong path, so we need to have a plan for the future. Without a plan, chances are slim.
Schools play an important role in preparing the generation for adult life and growing up. “Students who are confident, motivated, and resilient are better prepared for adult life, and we believe they do better in both education and employment.” (Nicky Morgan, 2015). So the importance of these values that we learned in school is to develop moral values, mental values, social values, good manners, and a personality. The same is true for out-of-school time. Learning outside school has taught us to be practical and to know the real aspects of life. It also improves our personal, social and emotional development.
To sum up, in school and out of school we have learned to become a better person, and the purpose of the values we have learned is to apply them and use them in our daily lives. Because if we don’t apply them ourselves, the values are just like smoke in the chimney that later dissipates and leaves dark traces.

2 Likes

omaygash😭 Thank youuu very much Mr. Torsten💗

2 Likes