a question to famous people

If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Everyone has passion on meeting celebrity and is curiosity about their life. There are famous people in all fields, including science, art, sport, music and politics. If I had a chance to ask a famous person a question, I would ask Barack Obama why he allows his country to spend so much money on outer space exploring, while there are variant problems in the country to solve. It is the question always bothering me.

First, environment problem, such as global warming, ozone hole, acid rain, are so urgent. More money should be spent on developing more environmentally-friendly cars. If our private cars kept on discharging carbon dioxide like today, in centuries, we would has no more land to inhabit on as a result of sea level rising. Besides, budget on protecting endangered animals should be much greater than it is now. According to a statistic conducted by the International Animal Preserving Association, we have only ten percent of the animals that have existed before and this number would be much less in decades unless we stop polluting the environment.

Furthermore, unemployment rate in the country are much higher than it used to be. high unemployment would result in unsecure of the country. Country should use the money on building more factories to provide more job opportunities and conduct various education programs to improve these workers` ability to adjust to future job market, instead of wasting money on those meaningless and endless outer space exploring projects.

Finally, public transportation system in our country requires to be improved. Compared to the countries in Europe, we have the poor developed mass transportation system. Contrary to few benefit of outer space exploring to ordinary people, improving the public transportation has great influence on people`s daily life, such as making our life more convenient and efficiency.

Maybe my question is some arrogance and silly, but it is the one confusing me for long time. I want some direct answer from him, maybe it is time for him to change his policy or for me to change my mind.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which of the following is true of biological indicators?

If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Everyone has A passion on TO MEET A celebrity and is CURIOUS about their life. There are famous people in all fields, including science, art, sport, music and politics. If I had a chance to ask a famous person a question, I would ask Barack Obama why he allows his country to spend so much money on outer space explorATION, while there are variant problems in the country to solve. It is the question always bothering me.

First, environmentAL problemS, such as global warming, ozone hole, acid rain, are so urgent. More money should be spent on developing more environmentally-friendly cars. If our private cars kept on discharging carbon dioxide like THEY DO today, in centuries, we would HAVE no more land to inhabit on as a result of sea levelS rising. Besides, THE budget on protecting endangered animals should be much greater than it is now. According to a statistic conducted by the International Animal PreservATION Association, we have only ten percent of the animals that have existed before and this number would WILL be much less in decades unless we stop polluting the environment.

Furthermore, unemployment rateS in the country are much higher than it THEY used to be. High unemployment would result in unsecure THE INSECURITY of the country. THE country should use the money TO build more factories to provide more job opportunities, and conduct various educationAL programs to improve these workers` abilitIES to adjust to THE future job market, instead of wasting money on those meaningless and endless outer space exploring projects.

Finally, THE public transportation system in our country requires to be improved. Compared to the countries in Europe, we have the poorEST developed mass transportation system. Contrary to A few benefitS of outer space exploring to ordinary people, improving the public transportation has A greatER influence on people`s daily LIVES, such as making our LIVES more convenient and efficienT.

Maybe my question is some arroganT and silly, but it is the one confusing me for SUCH A long time. I want some direct answer from him(.) Maybe it is time for him to change his policy or for me to change my mind.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Well written E. Look out Obama!

Kitos. 8/10

Nice question.

I think that’s just because of human’s curiosity. Mankind always wants to know his environment and space is also part of his environment. Furthermore, we are living on a planet that has always been exposed to danger. Human beings must be prepared to deal with every kind of problems.
In addition, there may be lots of materials in the space that human might need them in the future. We do not know space enough. We want to exploit its probable benefits.
Moreover, you can ask this question of many presidents even Iran’s. Iran is not a rich country and has those problems in a more intense way. However, Iran is investing on these so-called ridiculous things.

thanks kitos.
but i don`t sure whethere this one really covers the topic?