A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE® Test"!

Hi there,

Could anyone tell me please, is the “Preparation forum for the GRE® Test” active in this website?! I’m asking this, since other forums are extremely active and people in charge (such as Luschen, Beeesneees, …) provide us a lot of invaluable information and comments about whatever type of question we might have. However, the last answer to questions asked in the aforementioned forum has been given exactly a month ago!
I have also written some GRE essays, but I’m not sure if I post them in the forum they’ll be reviewed/revised. So, could you advise me please what I should do?! Thanks.

As my area of expertise is not GRE at all, I was not able to answer the questions that you have posted in the forum.
Alan and Torsten are both site administrators and perhaps they have more knowledge, but neither are currently frequent posters. Alan is still around and keeping an eye on things and I’m not sure how often Torsten looks at the site.

By the way, thanks a lot for your reply dear Beeesneees.

It is incorrect to start your reply above with ‘by the way’ as this expression is used when adding a comment to what has already been said, with the meaning of ‘in addition’.

e.g.
Thanks for your reply. By the way, do you know how I can get in touch with the administrators.

What a nice guy you are Beeesneees! I appreciate your tolerance toward teaching me how to improve my english. Anyway, as you said, is there any way to get access to the administrators?! :slight_smile:

You could try sending a Private Message to ‘Torsten’ or ‘Alan’.