A new season?

Hi!
I’m from cold Siberia and we don’t experience any global warming. Probably, it’s a problem for Europe. I enjoyed reading very much. Thanks a lot.

HI, I ENJOYED YOUR ESSAY , FANTASTIC
THANKS A LOT
SUMESH INDIA

thanx for yr help my english very gd because of u

There are a number of mistakes there:
‘Thanks’
‘your’
‘English’
‘good’
‘you.’

This subject is very intereting to me.
Thanks.
awoman

Hi

I am from Egypt and we are suffering in the summer’s days,2010 was the hotest year i had ever seen and the winter just started hear

Hi, everybody.
I think we never realize to lose something before we really lose it. The environmentalist is absolutely right. We must try to live healty and peacefully and keep this earth as good place to live. Avoid any kind of destruction, nuclear war, pollution, forest fire, wild animal killing and water pollution. We all have the same responsibility, because we all are living in the same planet.

It is very interesting.

Hi Alan,

This new essay I received about the hot weather was interesting due to, as you mentioned, while for the inhabitants of London, the weather was sizzling, for the visitors the weather was bad.

May be this happened due to you are used to live in a country with fog and rain all the time and when the sun appears, you see the day very different, eve if it is cold.

I think that the change in temperature around the world is altering all the weather and seasons are not the same as they used to be. May be, as you mentioned, we are about to have new seasons, different than the four we know now.

The other anecdote about the young woman that was deaf was funny. I laughed when I imagined all the teachers trying to speak with her without having success because she could not hear a word.

I enjoyed the essay.

Regards.

Let me firstly say that philanthrophists like you, are realy rare in this world. You, dear teachers , not only teach us english but indicate the value of sharing knowledge with others.
After going through the essay, what i felt was that knowing english grammer itself is not sufficient to be a good writer. Alan always proves that essay is an art. it is a mixer of good grammer and one’s creative power. I am not going to write about weather changes. Giving helping hand to somebody, is a meritorious act. That’s what our examplary teachers try to prove.

Thank you.
DMA Dissanayake

well done dear, it was nice fun.send me more essays like this

many thanks

Hello sir,
I just Read your essay about weather in england, start globle warming ,In this circumstances we all are responsible,weather changes due to cutting trees,increase population !!!
How can stop it? I think uses more&more computer will solution, avoid uses of papers, !! papers are coming from trees !!! Am i right please check my responce-Thanks

it was wonderful essay…but i m having little trouble in 2nd one story a story of deaf girl why she kept laughing?? i couldnt understand. plz sir tell me in detail if you can plz help me out if i idid any mistake of english tell me sothat i dnt reapeat in future…thanx in advance…

Last year, at the very end of October, I spent the more delightful three days of my life visiting London, where the temperature was about 4 ° Celsius ( I don’t know exactly what does it means in Fahrenheit degrees). I am from the south of South America, where we get a couple of very cold days, but I must confess:London is a freezing city. “Outdoorly” speaking! On the other hand, I felt very warm with the fact of being at London, in England, a place that I always dreamt of visiting. Unfortunately, I had only three days to make my dream come true. And I had three beautiful sunny days to do that! Nevertheless, I noticed that a large amount of energy must be consumed in order to heat the houses, the shops and the restaurants. It can be a big problem, isn’t it?

Dear Torsten,
I find your lesson very interesting. I read it and feel the heat of the Sun, the damp and blurring fog, the persistent rain and rain and rain (the rain I once experienced in Bournemouth years ago on the days in Viet Nam our people were welcoming of our Tet Holiday), and especially the sound of food being cooked in boiling oil with the heat emitted straight from a stove. You make it like a film that is so vivid in one’s visualization. Thank you.
Tran Nga

hi,
new season in my country has moderately increase temperature and we have new view in our around ,full of the flower and trees ,
all people try to use new season and go to the trip in every weekend exactly to north our country and my country in this season really beautiful.
my country have four seasons at the same time
i prefer to all of you come to my country in this season and enjoy it
thanks for your attention and kind
f.f

Hi Alan and everyone,
In Australia this year we have had heavy rain and flooding on the Eastern half of the Continent, and drought on the South Western corner of Australia.
Global warming is a problem that everyone should take responsibility for and take action to do something about. I would like to encourage everyone to optimize the use of energy to reduce our daily carbon emissions by thinking about how we use energy in our daily existence.
So what are we going to do for World Environment Day? For me, I intend to reduce power use by taking shorter shower time, turning off lights which I’m not using, walking whenever possible instead of using the car , buying food with less packaging, and generally trying to reduce my overall consumption of things I don’t need.
I personally prefer not to eat too much meat and prefer fruits, grains and vegetables as they use five times less water than production of meat. Experts say that making many small changes to your lifestyle, you can cut your daily emissions by up to 60% and make a positive impact on the environment.
Regards to all,
Unchan

Hello Alan,

I love all your essays. Including ‘A new season’’

Keep the good work,

Girsh

Hello everyone,
My name is Unchan. I’m from a traditional Thai background, but I live in Australia permanently. I chose to live in Australia because I couldn’t cope with the heat and high humidity in Thailand which affected my allergy problems.
In Thailand, I remember when I was young we had 2 months of winter and in summer it was about 34 degrees celsius, but now, they only seem to have one season(rainy summer) and sometimes can be 40 degrees celsius. I had to use air conditioning all year round which I don’t like.
I like to live naturally with fresh clean air, not air conditioning. In Australia, I don’t need air conditioning at all because the quality of air here is a lot better than in Bangkok. As all the Aussie people always say: Beautiful one day, and perfect the next. Anyhow global warming have transformed my living.

By the way, this is my first voice massage, please correct my mistakes.
Thank you, bye bye…