A job with more vacation time but a low salary than a job with a high salary but

Hello, kitos:Thanks for your rating!

A job with more vacation time but a low salary than a job with a high salary but less vacation time

It is a generally noted phenomenon that a job with more vacation time but a low salary than a job with a high but salary but less vacation time. Some people advocated that job should contain more vacation because they need more time to enjoy their own leisure time. Others who oppose the idea contend that more money to enjoy their life.

The first advantage of a high salary job is more money. First, money meets basic needs. I would not have to worry about paying rents or mortgages. I can send my children to expensive private schools. And I would not have to worry about medical bills. Second, money allows me to pursue personal interests. Since I’m a big fan of luxurious cars(big brand apparel), like Mercedes Benz or BMW(Dior, Gucci, Chanel, Luis Vuitton), if I have a high-paying job, I am own all my dream cars. I also like to travel. If I have enough money, I can travel to remove places like Africa, the Arctic or even the outer space. Thirdly, money makes it possible for me to help others in need. If my job pays well enough, I will donate part if my income to charity, helping the African kids to combat AIDS or the Cambodians get rid of the deadly landmines.

Furthermore, a high salary job receive more respect. People roll out the red carpet for lawyers, medical doctors and business leaders. In contrast, a construction worker or a supermarket cashier usually does not receive that treatment. It is because these professionals play a tremendous role in the society. Lawyers defend the innocent. Medical doctors make the difference between life and death. Investment bankers make millions of dollars for their investors.

Admittedly, a jib with more vacations allows us to spend more time on our hobbies…However, without enough financial supports, we cannot really enjoy our hobbies but become indoor men in contrast.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why is the man taking this course?