A handful of people maintain the idea that it is unnecessary to obtain finance...

A handful of people maintain the idea that it is unnecessary to obtain finance skills in adolescence asserting that teenagers are supposed to concentrate exclusively on the schoolwork. I concede their opinion partially. Nevertheless, from my perspective,students ought to possess the capacity of managing capital early especially considering the two aspects of the accumulation of life experience and the enhancement of life ability.

Initially, one issue encouraging me to hold on the opinion lies in that the management of money is a procedure of dealing with various problems in society exactly and a progress of accumulating a diversity of experiences. To illustrate my viewpoint, I can think of no better examples of my friend, Frank. Fortunately, Frank, born in a knowledgeable family, attained his parents’ trust and was allowed to control the finance in his twelve years. As a result, Gradually he has cultivated the competences of deciding a budget and implement it successfully. Consequently, he was elected as the Chief Finance Officer of our student union indisputably. In his management process, he needed to calculate statistics accurately, connect the banks occasionally and make plans precisely and all of these constitute his full experiences.

Lending even more credibility to my point of view is that adding to the most significant existing skills is the finance ability. Few would dispute that the food is the foundation of our existence unquestionably. On the other hand, we have no longer been in the primitive society and it is unlikely to seek for food on our own abilities. Therefore, we are obligated to gain food thereby purchasing. It is universally acknowledged that the consumption is linked to the currency. Moreover, managing money is able to bring more money which can be used to ensure our existence.

Admittedly, the requirement for grades brings some certain caveats. Rarely do no parents expect that their children acquire considerable and practical knowledge at school. As a result, they restrict children on the textbooks and homework and cancel the schedule on those “useless” skills. Actually, the management of money can cultivate the capacity of accurate calculation and logic and it is not a waste time at all.

Taking all above into deliberate consideration, I’m inclined to maintain that students should obtain the finance skills as early as possible on purpose of acclimation of society despite the pressure of study.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Paleontology

A handful of people maintain the idea that it is unnecessary to obtain finance skills in adolescence asserting that teenagers are supposed to concentrate exclusively on theIR school-work. I concede their opinion partially. Nevertheless, from my perspective, students ought to possess the /capacity/CAPABILITY/ /of managing/TO MANAGE/ capital early IN THEIR LIVES especially considering the two aspects of the accumulation of life experience and the enhancement of life ability.

Initially, one issue encouraging me to hold TO MY opinion lies in that the management of money is a procedure of dealing with various problems in society exactly(,) and a progress of accumulating a diversity of experiences. To illustrate my viewpoint, I can think of no better examples of my friend, Frank. Fortunately, Frank, born inTO a knowledgeable family, attained his parents’ trust and was allowed to control the financeS
WHICH, WHOSE, WHAT FINANCES?? ) in his WHEN ONLY twelve years OLD. As a result, HE HAS gradually he has cultivated the competences of deciding a budget and HAS implementED it successfully. Consequently, he was elected as the Chief Finance Officer of our student union indisputably. In FULFILLING his management /process/ROLE/, he needed to calculate statistics accurately, connect WITH the banks occasionally and make plans precisely PRECISE PLANS(.)
All of these constitute his full experiences.

Lending even more credibility to my point of view is that adding to the most significant existing skills is the finance ability.

Few would dispute that the food is the foundation of our existence unquestionably. On the other hand, we have no longer been in the primitive society and it is unlikely to seek for food on our own abilities. Therefore, we are obligated to gain food thereby purchasing. It is universally acknowledged that the consumption is linked to the currency. Moreover, managing money EFFICIENTLY is able SURE to bring more money(,) which can be used to ensure our existence.

Admittedly, the requirement for grades brings some certain caveats. Rarely do no parents expect that their children TO acquire considerable and practical knowledge at school. As a result, they restrict children on the textbooks and homework and cancel the schedule on those “useless” skills. Actually, the management of money can cultivate the capacity of accurate calculation and logic and it is not a waste time at all.

Taking all above into deliberate consideration, I AM inclined to maintain that students should obtain the financIAL skills as early as possible IN LIFE(,)FOR THE purpose of acclimation of society(,) despite the pressure of THEIR STUDIES.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Kangtian. This should have been an excellent essay, but you spoiled it with too much waffle, and superfluous, unclear detail. The whole point of writing an essay is to write it in a form that the reader can understand it easily.
It should have been good. It had the potential of being excellent … it wasn’t!

Kitos. 7.5/10