A guidance to recommend you: <SAT Critical Reading Game> by James Hong

I came here to talk about what I experienced for last few months.
I thought I should achieve my SAT goal before getting into grade 12. (as many ppl do think so)
At first, I was shocked with my first SAT comprehension score. I depressed a lot that I could not succeed in this college competition. So I just go over all the test practices at random. However, this method didn’t work for me.
I was just stressed out, but no progress at all.

Thus I decided to get over from the basis. After asking around, I got a book called “SAT Critical Reading Game” written by James Hong.
I first was attracted with the word “game” for the “hard task” that I was struggling with.

I wondered how this book would let my reading comprehension to be developed. To be honest, I doubted.

However, as I study with the book’s guide, I realized reading needs not only one’s basic knowledge and skill but also a strategic technique to find out what the examiner wants. This book led me how to solve the problems more easily like a “game”.

I would recommend this SAT reading “game” book by James Hong to all of you.
It not only guided me not only how to solve reading problems but also the way I accomplish my future for college what I wished for a long time:)[/s]

Well… i had similar experience. I actually attended the academy and well… i didnt believe what he taught but after many sessions my scores went up just because i followed this method… i really encourage you to look at this book

The advertisement of this book has been circulating quite a bit. Are you sure this book is any good for students?

The guy above is a scammer. Thanks.