A good sense of humor is one of the most important human qualities

Dear Kito,

could you please rate my essay for the last time before my exam?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: a good sense of humor is one of the most important human qualities.

I’m deeply convinced that a good sense of humor is a very important human quality. It is a typical characteristic of an intelligent person, prevents us from diseases and maintains strong and healthy relationships.

Intelligent people are these who have ability to make fun of themselves and their environment in a way that is beneficial and not harmful to others. Telling jokes, looking on the bright sight of life, entertaining people require high intellectual skills and a language talent. Good sense humor is based on sophisticated ideas which are not easy to create and copy. People who have both good sense of humor and some talent, can benefit from it: they can become good entertainers, comic or clowns. Consequently they can easily have a graceful and a stable job. They are recognized and admired by people, being associated with positive feelings at the same time.

Good sense of humor is beneficial for our health and keeps us in good mood. It has been scientifically proved that our cheerful disposition, laughing and joking can prevent us from cancer, hearth infraction, brain diseases and other related illnesses. It also keeps us away from depressions, reveals stress and releases tentions. Smiling and laughing indicate that we are in good form, both mentally and physically. And the other way round: crying, sadness and bad mood indicate that there is something wrong going in our life. Looking at the phots of two people, from which one is happy and cheerful and another sad and depressed, we can immediately recognise which of these two states of mind is beneficial and required.

Finally, good sense of humor is a necessary factor in maintaining strong and healthy relationships. People are more likely to meet someone who is cheerful, positive and talks funny stories rather than someone who is constantly unhappy and who often complains. A good sense of humor opens people’s hearts, makes fun and infects others with the positive attitude towards life.

TOEFL listening discussions: What will the student try to do with his next essay?

Dear Kito,

could you please rate my essay for the last time before my exam?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: a good sense of humor is one of the most important human qualities.

I’m deeply convinced that a good sense of humor is a very important human quality. It is a typical characteristic of an intelligent person, prevents us from diseases and maintains strong and healthy relationships.

Intelligent people are these who have ability to make fun of themselves and their environment in a way that is beneficial and not harmful to others. Telling jokes, looking on the bright side of life, entertaining other people all require high intellectual skills and a talent with language. A good sense humor is based on sophisticated ideas which are not easy to create and copy. People who have both a good sense of humor and some talent, can benefit from it: they can become good entertainers, comics or clowns. Consequently they can easily have a graceful and stable job. They are recognized and admired by people, being associated with positive feelings at the same time.

A good sense of humor is beneficial for our health and keeps us in a good mood. It has been scientifically proven that our cheerful disposition, laughing and joking can prevent us from cancer, hearth infraction, brain diseases and other related illnesses. It also keeps us away from depressions, reveals stress and releases tensions. Smiling and laughing indicate that we are in good form, both mentally and physically. And the other way round: crying, sadness and bad moods indicate that there is something going wrong in our lives. Looking at the photos of two people, from which one is happy and cheerful and another sad and depressed, we can immediately recognise which of these two states of mind is beneficial and required.

Finally, a good sense of humor is a necessary factor in maintaining strong and healthy relationships. People are more likely to meet someone who is cheerful, positive and tells funny stories, rather than someone who is constantly unhappy and who often complains. A good sense of humor opens people’s hearts, makes fun and infects others with the positive attitude towards life.

Pretty good work Edelreizker.

Kitos. 8.5/10