A foreign visitor has only one day to spend in your country. Where should this visitor go on that day? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice

Fully understanding a country is a long journey, which is hard to absorb all the new information in a short time. In my view, a foreign who has only one day to explore my country should visit two places, where embody representative aspects of my country, such as food, humanities and cultures.

First, the local night markets is the must-go place, which provide visitors with unique cuisines and the warm hospital. People can read quite a few popular night markets recommended in the Taiwanese travel books. In the night market, the flavor and texture of the food will impress the new visitors by its exclusive and distinctive flavors and textures. The stinky tofu and the bubble tea are two of classic examples that have been known worldwide and represent extremely different images to the visitors. Most of tourist likes the bubble tea because its sweetness and the chewy texture. On the contrary, the stinky tofu disgusts the tourists by its rotten and pungent smell. Besides, night markets show the passion and kindness of the Taiwanese people to the strangers. visitors can receive a host of welcoming treat from the owners, who treat visitors with big smiles and share a free sample of the food they sold.

In addition, the aboriginal museum is the must-visit place, where show the peerless cultures in Taiwan. We have fourteen or more aboriginal cultures, and each of them have their own living styles, tribes, ceremonies. Some have tattoos on their faces to prove their growth as an adult. Some dance and drink for a whole week to pray for a good harvest for next years. Some build half of their houses underground and the other half on the ground. These houses can keep cool in summer and warm in winter. Undoubtedly, visiting the aboriginal museum is an easy and quick way to understand the unique cultures of my country.

In summary, visitors who only stay one day should go to the night markets to grab a bite on the local food and experience the hospitality from the locals. They also should visit the museums where display the aboriginal ceremonies and living styles to the travelers, and easily understand the cultures of my country.