A essay

[color=red]Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Telephone has more effects on people’s lives than television does.

Telephones and televisions are two significant inventions in our lives nowadays. However, which of them exerts more effect on people’s lives? Ones meat will be another’s poison. As for me, although television is partly essential, I still choose telephone as the answer.

There might be one or two effects that television brings to people’s lives. But the most profound influence may be they facilitate inhabitants a lot. By providing various and abundant programs and news, people are able to enjoy the entertainments and know about the current events even without stepping out of the houses. However, as the unprecedented changes of technology and society, modern telephones begin to be equipped with similar new functions as televisions did. In addition, telephones provide more other enthusiastic programs and are useful under an intense moment.

Everyone will encounter with emergency inevitably. In the ancient time, if people meet some dangers, he can hardly get others help in a short time, because sending a letter will spend him several days to get other known. However, that case will never occur today. Possessing a phone, a person can call others anytime and anywhere immediately once he is in trouble. Just a few minutes late, he will be recued by someone.

A telephone has more advanced functions compared with a television. Except for purely calling, mobile phones enrich peoples’ lives via offering on-line service. My experience will fully illustrate how the telephones change my life. I used to be afraid of monotonous train journey from Beijing to my hometown. .Because during the 36hours, I could do nothing but sleep and eat. But with a new telephone, I can chat with others on-line, surf the internet to know about the fresh messages, even watch an e-novel. Thanks to the mobile, I can kill the time in a relaxing way and never worry to be exhausted at the destination.

Even though televisions bring some changes for peoples’ living, that influences are not as tremendous as telephones create. It is the telephone that makes the world connected and better.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and a departmental secretary

Hi Healther,
uhm, you are new here, but still need to follow the rule: do not post many essays at the same time because no one can edit all of them, and you need to know what is your problem in writing before posting another essay.

Healther, I sent you this message a few minutes ago. Am I writing in Arabic?

“All essays be posted on the relevant thread, and then only one at a time, each essay having been edited before the next one can be posted.”

I am sorry. I asked my private coach few minutes ago,too. He told me to send here. so…very very sorry ~~ 555

So what should I do now?

I will edit you first essay, and then you can alter your second essay with any faults you might now find. I will edit your second and third essay tomorrow after your have reviewed and altered them, if necessary.
There are many essays submitted each day. I just do not have the time to let everyone post as many essays as they would like.

Kitos.

I see. I had deleted all the other essays, only left this one.since I have known about the rule , I will do as the rull requires. Thanks!

[color=red]Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Telephone has more effects on people’s lives than television does.

Telephones and televisions are two significant inventions in our lives nowadays. However, which of them exerts more effect on people’s lives? One MANS meat will be another MANS poison. As for me, although television is partly essential, I still choose telephone as the answer.

There might be one or two effects that television brings to people’s lives(,) but the most profound influence may be they facilitate inhabitants a lot.
By providing various and abundant programs and news, people are able to enjoy the entertainments and know about the current events even without stepping out of the houses. However, as the unprecedented changes of technology and society, modern telephones begin to be equipped with similar new functions as televisions did. In addition, telephones provide more other enthusiastic programs (.)and are useful under an intense moment.

Everyone will inevitably encounter with AN emergency inevitably. In the ancient timeS if people mEt WITH some dangers, he can THEY COULD hardly get others help in a short time, because sending a letter WOULD TAKE SEVERAL DAYS TO REACH THE RECIPIENT.will spend him several days to get other known. However, that case will never occur today. Possessing a phone, a person can call others any time and anywhere immediately once WHENEVER he is in trouble. Just a few minutes lateR, he will be reScued by someone.

A telephone has more advanced functions compared with a television. Except for purely calling, mobile phones enrich peoples’ lives via offering MANY on-line serviceS. My experience will fully illustrate how the telephone HAS changeD my life.
I used to be afraid of monotonous train journIES from Beijing to my home-town. because during the 36hours JOURNEY I could do nothing but sleep and eat(,) but with a new telephone, I can chat with others on-line, surf the (I)nternet to know about the fresh messages, even watch an e-novel. Thanks to the mobile, I can kill the time in a relaxing way and never worry to be ABOUT BEING exhausted at MY destination.

Even though televisions bring some changes for peoples’ living, THOSE influences are not as tremendous as THE telephones create. It is the telephone that makes the world connected and better.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
OK Heathier … now we are organised. Let’s see what tomorrow brings shall we? Review this essay and ensure that you don’t have such errors in your next two. This is how we learn. Write - edit - review -write.

Kitos. 7/10