A big thank you to all of you!

Hi all, I just wanted to thank all of our moderators, contributors, users and supporters for your great work. Conchita, Jamie, Amy, Daniela, Caroline, Linda, Charles and of course Alan - you have been answering all kinds of questions related to language learning and a range of other topics.

Spencer, Jan, Michael and all our other community members, you have been sharing ideas and most importantly - asking questions! The latter is as essential as giving advice because only if you tell us what you want to know we can make this site better.

So, please do continue to exchange your thoughts and come up with new questions and answers.

Regards
Torsten

PS: A big thank you also goes to Slava, our ‘website backbone’.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Giving a weather update and forecast on a private radio station[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten!

Thank you for your thanks! I only can refer to the analogy with the train. 8)

But this seems to be the right place to ask you something special. I have noticed that with my posts there are appearing always some links. Could you please explain the meaning of that to me? :?

Regards

Michael

Hi Michael, what links do you mean? You can insert hyperlinks into any of your messages if you like. Are you referring to any post of yours in particular?

Enjoy the sun,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Advertiser is promoting hair repair product urging customers to get a discount by mentioning his name to company[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten!

Sorry, it seems to be straightly after I have submitted me replies only! Then there appear links to the TOEFL test for only 199$ or to MADRID ENGLISH LEARNING and so on.

But now I will enjoy the sun. First of of I?ll put a peace of meat upon the grill and perhaps later in the afternoon I?ll go to coach horses. 8)

Wish you a fine day too! 8)

Michael

Hi Michael,

Did you meet with your friends and eat a piece of meat to celebrate the peace? OK, just trying to be funny using some homophones.

PS: Learning English in Madrid sounds like an interesting concept (now I know what you were referring to - those are ads some of our users get to see).[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Afternoon traffic report for the Northern US region[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten!

That wasn?t my friends whom I took a piece of meat from to grill it. But after grilling there was a bit of peace !:smiley:

Michael