10 years after 9/11?

Who would like to start our 10th anniversary discussion on 9/11? What do you think of this atrocity 10 years after it happened?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The sight test[YSaerTTEW443543]

It’s hard for me to imagine that it’s been 10 years already. I remember everything from those weeks around 9/11 very clearly still. I have such a torrent of feelings still over everything happened that day and over everything that has happened since because of it. My dad was a police officer for 30 years and I remember him telling us about some of the terrible things he saw in his line of work. Even though I never grew up in a sheltered life I still find such things unbelievable and heart wrenching. I will never understand why people would want to hurt others and I don’t want to understand it. To me there is no excuse in the world for it.

The only consolation is that at long last the miscreant behind this crime was dealt with.

I believe things wont work out until more of them are hunted. This destruction was purely inhuman. No religion on earth allows it. My prayers are with the victims and their families. May God bless them and their souls.

I was just a kid then when it happened. But i’m aware about this 9/11. I still can’t understand the reasons behind it, why do they have to kill innocent people? Aren’t they contented with their lives that they want to own and rule everything on earth? Will they be able to bring it on hell? Or are they after the history to make their names put on it? there’s so much good things to do out there rather than terrorism. Make peace not war. Though it’s not as easy as giving a candy to a crying kid to make everything okay.