My dear Moni!

You had fantastic idea to find those images of

real Puss in Boots.

It is very late but I couldn’t resist to find ad hoc

something what could likened my Cat- to your

pictures.:-))

Isn’t it the true, that people have become

childish when they get old?..:frowning:

Yes, it is said so, but I won’t be sad :slight_smile: for that, because I was so happy in my childhood!

Hehe, you chose the heroic look for your handsome cat - good job, because it’s very close to the image, although he also needed an ostrich’ feather on his hat, but we can ignore it, as long as this huge bird is still hibernating :slight_smile:
Besides, he looks much better than naked :slight_smile: and turned into a brave character and I even see a strong personality in his eyes, which I didn’t see before :slight_smile:
If he stood straight, he would look heroic and determined; it appears to me that he’s a little tired or sleepy but I understand: it was 1:16 in the night and let’s remember that all the cats need and adore sleeping!
But even so, I don’t think he will give you back his sword ever, so you should go to the shop and buy another screwdriver same size, because you might need it. This one belongs to your Puss now and see that it’s not a little pussy-cat, and you never know what happens if it (he) gets angry.

See you, Alice-in-the Wonder Land!

:slight_smile:

My dear Moni.

I snorted when you mentioned about the screwdriver.

.Oh, that you always notice that, what you should not see.

Once, long ago, in my parents’ house we had lovely misericordia or dagger … I loved it

and often held him in my hand. Now I recollected it. It was very similar to this. A little

more decorative, but also had a scabbard …

Oh! You are right. We never know what our animal toys are doing in the the night.

Maybe they conjured by good fairy became a living creatures?

I must be on guard.

See you, dear Moni-Lisa:-))

Yesterday I went shopping. I bought everything I needed for two days. So I promised my

furry friends that I spend this day with them. I asked them what I can do - to make them

happy.

Oh, do a photo shoot with us, they cried out immediately and willingly!

What to do? Maybe it was better not to ask …

But the word has been said!

Here are a few samples. The rest will be in the next news - to make us cheer.

Did you see that in your samples? The Husky is whispering something in the ear of the white dog!

You don’t know, but there is a cartoon serial where the toys catch life when adults are not around and talk with the main character: a little girl who is of course the doctor of the toys, named “Doctor Plush”.

Now don’t think that it’s my best TV program! I learned about it from my little niece who likes to apply it and in her games with me … so guess who’s the doctor and who’s the patient many times … and know that it’s not that easy to play; I wonder how can children play that much… all day if possible…
What I know is that their imagination is unlimited. One day she spent two hours playing with an eggs-casing and a Barbie.

But she also like Mr. Bean cartoons and I didn’t know there are cartoons with him. Did you? For example, she had fun while watching this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=B-lK9J0d4SU

Dear Moni.

How well that you noticed it.

These two rascals conspire, how to surprise me

in the night, with a nasty joke!

Tonight I must really to be on guard!

Only this one is sleeping soundly.

Good night my dear:-)

Dear Moni!.

Thank you for sharing this funny vidio!
I am not surprised that your niece likes it so much.
No, I didn’t know the cartoons with Mr.Bean. I have not small children at home, so nobody could show it to me. As a child I loved cartoons. But it was small choice in those time. Similary to your niece i liked to play with dolls. But my dolls were drawn and colored by me, and then I cut from paper. The next I made for them many beautiful dresses, also from paper. It was wonderful and creative play. From a very early years I liked to play checkers and other board games. Not to say about cards. I was fortunate to live with my cousin (the girl in my age). It was horrible shebang. We had been deceiving one another and quareled. But we loved each other., and it is so till today. It is this my cousin who lives in Żywiec.
What did you like to do when you were a child Moni?

This doll I gave for the small girl from my family - recently.

Well, I was spoiled.
I had dolls from the day I was born; when I was three, the dolls got their own house and furniture, everybody was giving me dolls and I remember long summer days playing with my neighbours. I don’t remember playing with my sister. We have never been alike and had different friends and preferences, although there’s only one year between us.
There was one neighbour who loved playing with dolls and I remember long summer days with her and our dolls in the backyard of our block. I found her after many years, we are neighbours again but now we do other things together, like going out to dance or meet her friends, my friends, or just walk and have a coffee or a cake somewhere. It’s her birthday today ad I’m invited to go dancing.
To go back and remember what I liked to do, I’ll tell you about our backyard. It was huge and we were many noisy children in it; we used to play hopscotch, volleyball, badminton, war-and-peace and other games and we used to organise shows, invite all the neighbours and give artistic program like singing, dancing, acting, wearing costumes made of paper and everything was imagined and directed by ourselves very seriously and professionally for that age.
We became teenagers all together and our games changed to all sort of games with playing-cards and also Rummy, Canasta, Monopoly, all in the same backyard, every day, till late in the night
Thanks Alicja for making me remember those days, because that was the happiest time of my life!

By the way, I’d like to find out what other people liked to do in their childhood.
Monica

Dear Moni!
I learned that you have lived all your life in the same beautiful town Timisoara. And you have opportunity to meet your old friends from school or your neighborhood.
My life was different. Because my parents changed couple a times our living towns, I attended four times to the different primary school. Behind me, I left my dear school friends. I keep in touch only one my friend. But I remember them. I have my old diary, and in it I have their wishes to me, and their names.
I have one friend - Ola. She lived in my street of detached houses. But she was younger and i knew her only by sight. We met many years later in our common settlement. Every morning we were used to go for a walk with our dogs. The dogs are no longer alive -, but our friendship is still living.

How good that you still have your diary!
I had a book of memories where my friends and colleagues wrote some thoughts of theirs, but I lost it. I lost a notes-book but what was important, impressing or brought me joy and happiness remained with me always, finding a good place in my brain and soul forever.

So your dogs made possible a life-lasting friendship between you and Ola. Nice!

By the way: you have a serious collection of dog-toys!

But let’s go for a change: look what I found today when I peeled the potatoes for lunch:

A perfect heart? A little broken but only on the surface :slight_smile:
You can imagine I didn’t cook it. What should I do with it? do you or anybody else know?
Because my heart doesn’t let me to eat another heart

Dear Moni!

I am enchanted by your patato. It is beautiful.

Its’ surface looks like made from golden ore. Or

at least it looks like honey-cake. The shape of it

recollects heart. But also when you put it

up-side-down, we can imagine another shape.

I could have told you how you can use it.

But I am sure that you ofered it today for dinner

to your family. It is the best destiny - for heart

from potatoe.

But, the photo taken from this original potato, will

be immortalized in our photo-galleries. So don’t be

worry about it. Alicja:-)

Dear Moni

It is said, that everything in life must have a reason. Or - nothing happends without

reason.

Why I suddenly started to like velvet toys?

Especially - the shaggy dogs?

Probably it is lying in my childhood.

My beloved book, from my early years , and long time after it, it was “Anne of Green
Gables”.

Then I had got the all parts of it, and I have them till this day.

In the book “Anne of the Island”- there is a chapter “Patty retreat”. Anne wanted to

find the nice place to live ,during her study in university.

Of course, haw it was usually at the autor: Lucy Moud Montgomery-she succeeded, and

she had found the charming little house. The two old women eventually agreed to take

her as the tenant. In thliving room in two opposite corners were standing the two china

dogs. This dogs were called Gog, and Magog. Gog looked to the right , and Magog to

the left.

I strongly wanted to have the similar dogs. Every time, that I read this book I envied

to Anna to have this dogs at home.

I suspect that the echo of my childchood has reflected nowadays.

Alicja:-))

No, my potato was lucky today! it’s still here and I can prove it.
Did you say that upside down you see something else?
If you can’t say don’t say it, but I’m sure you see something that I don’t.
Remember Claudia’s rabbit from her pareidolia? You all saw it, only I never did.
So I said I can prove that nobody ate my heart-shaped potato. Moreover, if I put my it upside down, I can see a red mushroom and a yellow mushroom:

I didn’t know the story of your doggy-toys.

It’s a nice story and I think it’s good that you have them, because they remember pleasant facts of your childhood.

So, Gog must be the creamy one and Magog must be the browny one, right?

My dear Moni!

Lucky me, that I hadn’t bet, saying that this

famous potato probably would be eaten. I see

that you are not able to say good bye to your

potato. The only negative point is - it will be

landing in the garbage, with a wrinkled dark

skin, instead to be eaten during a noble party.

. Till this time it will be - (I hope), proudly

demonstrating it’s beauty, in a different

variations. What it will be - it depends of your

imagination Moni…

I like very much your last idea - to show the

potato as the mushrooms, in the red and yellow

hats. I am waiting for the next adaptations.

What about the swarthy girls on the beach?:wink:

Having the names which you gave to the two

dogs, I expect the names for the rest of them.

For the good beginning, for this one please.:slight_smile:

This little fluffy-puffy with small ears and green eyes?

Snowball, of course!

But are you sure it’s not a kitty-cat?

(-:

Dear Moni!

Good question. Nothing is able to escape of your

perception. You are right. It was freshly bought,

and I had no time to watch it accurately. If it really

is a cat, we must decide what name to give to it

also.

Before it, to be sure, there are pictures taken

from the different perspectives.:slight_smile:

It’s all clear now. It surely is a kitty although it doesn’t have whiskers… :slight_smile:

A pretty creamy fluffy puffy kitty.

I would call it Zozo, don’t know why. Never heard of such name.
If you want another name, it’s ok, for example Minimiaou or any other name.

Look what I found today when I walked Pappy, in the same place where the first snowdrops appeared a while ago:

The yellow ones in the last picture are not tulips, but crocus little and fragile flowers.
All the snowdrops are gone now.
I’m happy that spring wants to come at last.

Dear Moni!

I like very much the name Zozo. But I chose the

Minimiaou, because this cat is the most MINI

from the all my my cats in number 4. Not to

count the lion which is a cat - too.

I envy you the nice weather and early flowers.

In your photos I see( except for the crocuses)

-primroses and irises.

Under my window i saw blooming snowdrops and

soon should appear the crocuses.

Unfortunately in Poland the spring comes later

than in Romania. Tonight was even a frost. I

hope this flowers which came out - will survive.

There is no even a single leaf on the tree. But the

sun appears sometime in change with the rain.

See you dear:-)

Outside my window.

Don’t envy us too much for the weather because the bad weather has to come here from somewhere and it comes mostly from your direction, so if yesterday you had a bad weather, tomorrow we’ll have it too :frowning:
Today it was dark and colder than yesterday and a little rain but I noticed that you saw blue sky between white clouds today, so I expect a better weather in a couple of days.

The flowers are showing up one by one or one by all :slight_smile: and it’s very nice to walk and discover their beauty which has been forgotten for an entire year.
Spring flowers are always special because they are so delicate and fragile and last so little…