Topics and ideas for content creation

Hi Claire,

Thank you very much for joining the forum as well creation process :wink: As for your 5 proposals, I like number 2, number 3 and 5. How about you substitute number 1 and 4 with two texts based on the following article:

1 Like

Thanks, Torsten! That sounds good. I’ll get started on this batch right away. (:

1 Like

That’s great to hear, Claire. Here is another article that you might want to cover:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip! It looks really interesting and I will do a piece on this as well (if not for this batch then for the next one).

3 Likes

Hi there! Here are some ideas for my next batch of articles. What do you think?

Inside the Great Insect Die-Off
The Secret Life of Trees: The Astonishing Science of What Trees Feel and How They Communicate
Coyotes, bobcats and bears: Wildlife is reclaiming Yosemite National Park

I seem to be very focused on nature this week. (:
Plus, I still have the article that @Torsten sent me on ending animal agriculture, which I plan to write about as well.

3 Likes

Hi Claire, yes those are very interesting articles and you can use them for your next batch. We need to finally start realizing that the human race is just one of millions of species using this planet. If we don’t change our way of living we end up going extinct within the next couple of generations.

1 Like