TOEIC in Japan: I don't speak Japanese!

Hi! I am Roseni. My problem is the same as Julien. I had to take the Toeic test in Japan as I know only Toeic test is available in Japan.During the test, yes there is no one can speak English, all in Japanese, but they have prepared some for person like me. Before I knew the have prepared that one for me, I had tried to answer some questionnaire in japanese, then after half hour the supervisor gave me the English guideline, by that time I feel a bit relief, more better feeling.

Unfortunately, I did not read and answer and the last part, four essays, it is about 12 questions because had not enough time.
I just simply put any answer, but I am sure it was incorrect.
I did the test last November 2008, and got the result after a month. It’s is 665 point. I have to take another Toeic test again since enroll condition in University in Japan need a minimum as 670 point. I need more 5 marks. It is very disapointed of me. This made me gave up, and it is not easy to get what we want for. All I blamed is myself( time and consentration during the test is much much important).

Before, I have used this Toeic preparation by Torsen,and try to practice to answer sample of Toeic test in english online by Rob. This is helpful as preparation, but we ourselve have to maintain the efforts since it’s selfstudy.
Actually I did not have much time to prepare. But this is help me a lot.

For member here that wanted to take the Toeic test please notice the last part are very dificult to tackle the answers. We will not have much time to read and answer. Like me!

It was a long time that I am not joint this group. My result have spoiled my enrollment time. Because of that I have to wait until August intake. Unfortunately, I could not stay for the extent period in Japan.
If I enroll in August for sure I can not finish the study ( only another 6 month to add).
This matter really make me don’t know what to decide.

May be I would like to take Toeic test again!
To Sir, Torsen and Rob, may I be your student again!

Roseni,

Hi Rosni,

Of course you are welcome to be our student again. You are correct “the apple will not walk to you!”

… and the last part of the test is difficult, especially timing. The solution to this problem is one of the many tips we have in www.onlineenglish.eu

Rosni, since you last used the website we have developed and included our new training coach. If you would like to join us again and buy a membership, I will add 10 days free of charge to your membership.

kind regards

rob