thesis about education

Thanks!!! Mr. Torsten.

I am thinking on a thesis about Education but nothing comes to my mind…
Helpppppppppppppp!!!

2 Likes

So what exactly is ‘education’ and why do you want to write your thesis about it?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: What is your new manager like?[YSaerTTEW443543]

1 Like

I studied English as a Second Language, and the last step to obtain B.A. I need to prepare a Thesis about English. It does not matter the topic.

1 Like

If the topic doesn’t matter you can choose anything such as ‘the role of authority in modern education’ or ‘does education really matter?’[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Do you prefer lobster or crab?[YSaerTTEW443543]

1 Like

The role of Authority in Modern Education sounds great!!! now i need info…hahahahaha Which books do you suggest?

1 Like

What books on the subject have you read so far?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Could you give me a hand with this luggage?[YSaerTTEW443543]

1 Like

Well, I moved to New York in 2006 since then I have been just practicing English, so I can say NONE, but I like reading that I would not mind reading in the field of Education again. What I need is to be updated in the educational field

1 Like

Maybe you should start by brainstorming what education means to you. How do you define ‘education’? How did you obtain your education? What does it mean to be ‘educated’? What is the connection between ‘knowledge and education’? Also, you might want to read and discuss this: PPSTWriting:"Schools should require students to study other cultures in dept[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Who is available to help unload this shipment?[YSaerTTEW443543]

1 Like

Hi,
Education has many branches: methodology or pedagogic, stylistics, literature, young learners education, education of adults, education of native speakers, education of foreigners, etc. All these spheres are different and require different approach. When you choose the necessary branch it will be easier to find a topic you are interested in.

2 Likes

Yeahh, thanks to all of you, I got my B.A., it turned to be easy, I had the opportunity to pass a test and then provided a speech about the use of Blackboard ( including all the new smartboard info), poster. Got a great grade. Feel relieved now.

I need an advice, How hard can CELTA intensive program be? If somebody experienced it, Please, let me know about it.

1 Like

Please note that advice is uncountable.