The meaning of release it, let it go in this paragraph

Hi all amazing teachers here. Actually I am so happy to be here in this really amazing forum and with amazing teachers. It helped me a lot :heart_eyes:

Today I found a phrase which is “release it,let it go” I know it’s meaning but I want to make sure from its meaning here in this short paragraph please, so would you help me kindly?

" When you do it do it wholeheartedly, and then release it, let it go. Don’t wait for validation. It’s like when you ask God for something. And when you want something so desperately, us and then release it. Stop this business of asking and then going back and then rethinking No, I no longer want a BMW, I now want a Mercedes. No, I don’t want them to see these. Now I want a limousine with a driver. You know, you keep chopping and changing your mind. Be careful what you wish for."

2 Likes

It means that you should not strive for things that you do not really need. You should free yourself from external constraints imposed by society. You don’t need new material status symbols all the time, but can find contentment with yourself.

By the way, please use ‘please’ instead of ‘kindly’.

2 Likes