Telephone English Trainers wanted

Just a quick to let you know we’re making the very first survey calls to test and adjust our script. We’ll keep you updated and posted on the progress. In the meantime, you might want to suggest some possible scripts based on the ones I provided earlier in this thread.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Announcing politician as guest speaker at local political event[YSaerTTEW443543]

I worked as a mystery shopper in Poland. Our services helped firms improve other services by checking things out. . This phone checking stuff is just like mystery shopping, the difference is it uses a phone.

consumerview.pl

You are right, our program does include elements of mystery shopping so you could say that it’s a combination of mystery shopping and traditional English language training. However, the focus of our training is on helping improve our clients English speaking skills. This means, you should be able to analyze and assess a person’s speaking skills as well as make suggestions on how they can improve their level. So you need to know how to learn languages and how to help others learn languages.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Who’s Jean Carrier’s supervisor?[YSaerTTEW443543]

My name is Kendra Bond and I can schedule to make phone calls anytime. I am from and live in the US. I would love to know more about this work. Yes you can post my last reading I sent. You already have my voice recording.
Thank You
Kendra

Dear Torsten,
Here is an example recorded on my computer.
Sincerely
Richard Brunner

Hi TeacherJeffrey, Torsten,

Do you still require Native English speakers?

I’m from London, England and currently teach English to 2 international students via Skype and Telephone.

Please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Gillian

gillian.nembhard@yahoo.com

Hi Torsten, I’d certainly be interested in doing this. I am of course already in Germany and have a perfectly normal British English accent, not a regional one. There are various set times during the week that I’m not available whe I’m teaching in the VHS etc., but I don’t think that would be a problem. As I’m not brilliant with computers, I’m much happier speaking on the phone than skyping. If you still need anyone, please let me know and I’ll send you my phone number.
Looking forward to my crazy bees
Trish

Hi Trish, many thanks for your message. Your crazy bees will arrive at their destination in a few days so please prepare this big event. As for the telephoning job, we will start with a Ukrainian company testing their support line’s English and sales skills. Yes, please PM me your phone number so we can talk about it. Regards, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Transportation announcement[YSaerTTEW443543]