Speak spontaneously!

hi there!

Hello,

Hello Mujibur,

Hello Dalyn,

Hello Kati Svaby!

Hello Kati Svaby!

Hello Mujibur,

I write to you this word: hutong. You have to pronunce that it is written. It’s very good that I saw life in the hutongs. If you look up in the internet you can find pictures about them. They were cooking, doing washing up, washing , in the evening they were talking to each other. I don’t know where they had been moved. Who knows?

The Chinese are very nice. I liked them as they were squatting on the edge of the pavement. Chiefly the old Chinese. This is a custom in China. They can squat than the grasshoppers. Their legs are in an invert “V” position and their bottom doesn’t touch the field. Incredible, and they can squatting in this position for hours and they enjoy life. I hope you believe me.

And the other what I admired that they like very much the birds. In the evening when they go to walk they take their cage with them, inside with their bird. The cage is covered on the way and when they arrive in the park they take off the cover and the bird starts singing.

You can buy very beautiful cages. I bought one for its beauty. The vessels in it- are made of Chinese porcelain. Beautiful!

I saw lot. I was there when the capitalism began.

My son worked in the Hungarian section of Chinese Radio. His colleagues spoke in Hungarian fluently. Everyone of them has a Hungarian name also, and they used it when we were together. The last evening they invited us for a Chinese dinner, which was made up of 15 dishes. They are very hospitable.

Now I wrote it but the next time I will speak spontaneously.

Bye:
Kati

Hello!

Beijing hutongs …

Hello Sukanaya!

hello kati,

dalyn

Graphology

Hi dear Kati, Mujiur and Sukunay.

Nice to meet you Dalyn.

Hi Yuri!

CONGRATULATIONS!