The Language of Sleep

Hi, besssneees
About “Who is Morpheu” you was great.
cheers.

In the all kinds of city, there are different kinds of people live, where some are early bird and some are night owl but all are know about sleep and all are also feel

about sleep. Sleep has a good friend, that is close eye.

THANKS ALAN

Sunny

Hi Allan,
You gave me a good idea ‘’ to go upstairs an come down with my pyjama !
Thank you so much!

Terry

What a wonderful article! I’ve had a lot of fun reading it and the last expression " I think I’ll be off now to take my rest in the arms of Morpheus" it totally awesome!

Thank you for this lovely topic “SLEEP”.

Thanks.
Yeni.

Sorry everybody, I’m very busy. See you later.
Cheers

Hi Alan ,

Your lessons are always useful . I really enjoyed reading your article .The best part in your article was if you have guests and they don’t want to go . go upstairs and come down again in your pyjamas :slight_smile: . I found this part funny .

Best wishes to you .

Ryan .

Hi Alan,

Need clarity on “Having 40 Winks”

Thanks
Maya

Hi Maya,

Having 40 winks = taking a short nap during the day

Hi Alan:
I learn a lot with yours topics , I like it very much .
thanks,
Ari.

Hi Alan!

Thanks a lot for your fantastic essay about “sleep expressions” it is always so interesting learning new sayings, proverbs, expressions etc. I love reading your essays and I am always looking forward to receiving them.

Thanks a lot for all your help!!

Georgina

Hi Alan
Thanks for yours instructions. Very newsworthy.
Cheers.

Most adults need 7-8 hours of sleep each night. Newborns, on the other hand, sleep between 16 and 18 hours a day, and children in preschool sleep between 10 and 12 hours a day. School-aged children and teens need at least 9 hours of sleep a night.
Are you getting enough sleep?

Here some guide to healthy sleep : Your Guide to Healthy Sleep

medicinenet.com/sleep/article.htm#tocd

Goodnight !!

Khairiah :slight_smile:

Interesting, Thank You.

thaks all this forum nice to improve my english who has other nationaly language

Dear Alan
only i am saying, how well you taking place the way you developing the learners of world wide, and I have got many advantages about sleep’s language, lastly thanks for choosing this hot topic.
regards
siciid

Hi Alan,

To-day is Pongal Festival for us, after celebrating this festival, I just came to see my e.mail where Ifound your Essay Sleep Expression" It is very good Essay.
Sleeping will not come all people. Some people will not get sleepy even they are
wealthy. So sleeping is one kind of god’s gift. Asleep,deep sleeep,sound sleep
or fast sleep all belongs to sleep group.

You have given lot of expressions for sleep, I love to sleep, but I will never sleep in
the afternoon to reduce my weight, I will also act in the middle of the cinversation
like sleepy or drowzy to stop the conversation. We used to say retiring to bed.
Late to bed early to rise.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

thank you for handy topic you choose

enjoyed your essay on sleep. kindly keep sending similiar topics. Please send essays on current affairs or small articles…

Hi,

I’ll do my best. All suggestions for new topics - specific ones I mean - are really welcome.

Alan