Please review my essay .students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends

Due to the long time when children spend at school, some believe that students are more influenced by their teachers than their friends. I disagree with the idea that students are more affected by their instructors than friends. I feel this way for two reasons which I will examine in the essay.

First, students spent most of their time with their friends than with teachers. In fact, the student only used their time with teachers only in school, but with friends, they can spend a lot of time with them out and inside the school. In addition, the student can see their friends in their houses and waste time by playing and going on trips eating together, and all other activities. In contrast. The students cannot stay with their teachers for a long time not only because seeing each other is confined at a school but also because the teachers are having education commitment they cannot break them with their students. For example, my brother expended most of his time with his friends at university, at home, and in other places. Consequently, he is strongly affected by them in everything in his life because of the time he was going with them.

Second, I have to admit that a lot of precious knowledge you can only get it from your teaching. However, talking with teachers about all the subjects you wanted gives a sense of uncomfortable in the speech. On top of that, you can ask him only in the academics field, while with friends, you can chat with them about all matters you are concerned about it even if they don’t have enough information the conversation with friends is convenient you can talk without any exclusive or careful words. Therefore, all this protocol of speak makes students avoid talking with their teachers and prefer to talk with their friends which makes the effect great. For instance, when I am in high school, I was talking with my friends about everything because the speech with them is such easy talk free from any formalities.

In conclusion, I think that children are more in touch with their friends than with teachers. This is because they are spent more time with their friends and because of the pleasant conversations they are having.

2 Likes

Because of the long time children spend in school, some believe that students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends. I disagree that students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends. I hold this opinion for two reasons, which I will explore in this essay.

First, students spent most of their time with their friends and not with their teachers. In fact, students spent their time with teachers only in school, but with their friends they can spend a lot of time outside and inside school. In addition, students can meet their friends at home and spend their time playing games, going on trips, eating together and doing other activities. In contrast. Students cannot stay with their teachers for a long time, not only because there is limited time to see each other at school, but also because teachers have teaching responsibilities that they cannot break with their students. For example, my brother spends most of his time with his friends at the university, at home, and other places. Consequently, he is heavily influenced by them in all aspects of his life because he spends so much time with them.

Second, I have to admit that you can get a lot of valuable knowledge just from the classroom. But when you talk to teachers about all the subjects you want, you feel uncomfortable talking. In addition, you can ask him only in the academic field, while with friends you can talk about anything that concerns you, even if they do not have enough information.Talking with friends is convenient, you can talk without exclusive or careful words. Therefore, all these conversation protocols lead students to avoid talking to their teachers and prefer to talk to their friends, which has a great effect. For example, when I was in high school, I talked to my friends about everything because it is so easy to talk to them, free from all formalities.

In conclusion, I believe that children have more contact with their friends than with teachers. This is because they spend more time with their friends and they talk to them in a pleasant way.

1 Like

sir i am working on your advice. but pleace tell me, is my problem putting too much details

2 Likes

Please read my post again. Which part of it do you like best? If you consistently and systematically implement some of the steps I described, your writing skills will also improve noticeably.

1 Like

i understand sir thank you for helping me

2 Likes