i am engineering bts
i am from Egypt
i am from 20 years old
i am tall
i am not married
i am very intersted by MCSE,CCNA
I AM WORKING IN VODAFONE

Dear Mai,

Thanks a lot for joining our forum and submitting your personal profile. It looks very good so keep up the great work! Please remember that every sentence ends with a full stop (.) Here are some more suggestions:

I have a degree in business administration.

I’m neither tall nor short.

I’m single.

That’s excellent :-)!

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A rural scene[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Louis,

Thanks a lot for joining our forum and welcome to engllish-test.net! I see that you have posted your personal profile which looks great. There are just a few things I’d like to point out. Most importantly: Please remember to end every sentence with a full stop (.) Here are some more suggestions:

I’m a mechanical engineer.

I’m interested in learning English online and I would like to let you know that I understood all the three lessons I received from you. In both tests I got 7 correct answers.

That’s great news, Louis. I look forward to your next forum posts.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The herdsman[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Woranuch,

Thank you for joining our forum and submitting your personal profile which looks great. There’s only one minor little thing I’d like to point out:

I work for an NGO organization. If you work for the organization on a regular basis, it’s better to use the simple present. If it’s a temporary job, you can use the present progressive as you did in your sentence.

Please let me know what you think.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Two types of transportation[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Musthafa,

Many thanks for your joining our forum and posting your personal profile. You did a very good job and I have only a few suggestions: Please don’t forget to put a full stop (.) at the end of each sentence. Also, you might consider using a spell checker. Here are some more ideas:

I’m Mohammed Musthafa.

I’m a law student.

I have a degree in philosophy.

I like studying languages, especially English because it is recognized around the world.

I like the English language because of its interesting history.

I like the English language because I can use it communicate with people from around the world.

I like the English language because in third world countries English speaking people are considered to be civilized.

Let me know what you think.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A building site[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi

My name is Neha
I’m fom INDIA
I’m 22yrs old
Iam a dentist
Iam single
Iam interested in learning English online n woulld like to let u know that i have gone through all the lessons.
thanking you for your guidance.

Dear Neha,

Thanks a lot for joining our forum and posting your personal profile. It looks very good so keep up the great work! Please remember to end every sentence with a full stop (.)

Here are some more suggestions:

I’m from India.

I’m 22 years old.

I’m a dentist.

I’m single.

I’m interested in learning English online and would like to let you know that I have gone through all the lessons.

Please let me know what you think.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Building in progress[YSaerTTEW443543]

hlo… i m farrukh 4m pakistan…

i m so jolly and loving person…

my hobbies are hanging out, reading books and swimming… :smiley: :smiley:

thank you for guidance.

Hello. I’m Adriana. I’m from Malaysia. I’m going to be unattached soon and hope to make new friends. I work for a multi-national company as an Executive Secretary and Administrator. I am currently attending Mandarin classes. I’m also interested to learn and improve my English here.

Hello ENGLISH4ME,

Thank you very much for your great support! It’s so good to hear you have read all the posts in this thread and I’m glad you’ve pointed out that Shade wanted to say “cutting-edge technology”. This makes perfect sense. So, yes this is exactly what the forum is all about – sharing ideas and learning from each other.

I look forward forward to your next posts.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: On the farm[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Van,

Many thanks for joining our forum and posting your personal profile. You did a great job and I’d only like to point out some minor things:

I study graphic design and I like learning English, too. I hope I’ll soon be able to speak English fluently. I also want to improve my listening skills.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The receptionist[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Clo,

It’s great to see you have managed to register on the forum. Your personal profile looks very interesting I look forward to your next forum posts. By the way, your English is pretty good and I’m sure you will enjoy our course.

Speak to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Just checking[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Kim Ngan,

How are you today? I hope you are not feeling bored now ;-). Thanks a lot for joining our forum and posting your personal profile. You made almost no mistakes so there are only a few things I’d like to point out:

I am a legal consultant at a stock trading company.

Sometimes I feel a bit bored and alone.

If you like, you can tell me more about your job as a legal consultant. How many hours do you work each day?

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The main pipe line[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Hung-Handy Man,

It’s great to see you have joined our forum. Many thanks for that! Your English is already very good and there are only a few things I’d like to point out:

I’m married and have two daugthers.

I’m 40 years old and work for an insurance company.

I work as an IT manager and my hobby is learning English and improving my language skills.

Hope this helps. If you like, you can tell me more about your work as an IT manager. What exactly do you do?

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Old style transport[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Manh Dung Nguyen,

How are you today? Thanks a lot for joining our forum and posting your personal profile which looks great. Please tell us more about HUS. When did you join it and what do you like most about it? Also, where and how did you learn English?

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Loading a barge[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Ho,

Many thanks for your message. I’m glad you like our email English course. As for the exercises, you can start by reading and listening to this text.

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Taking a picture[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Vu Viet Cuong,

Many thanks for posting your personal profile. I hope it’ll be OK for you if I make some suggestions:

I study business management.

I’m interested in reading comics and learning English.

I like comics because they are very interesting and I have learnt something from them.

So what is your favourite comic book?

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: City Dwellings[YSaerTTEW443543]

I’m Rania tlal.
I’m 26.
I’m from egypt.
I’m 160cm tall.
I’m not married .
I’m intresting in sports and learning english.
please correct my mistakes
thank you