Newsletter: The Green Shoots

Hello Alan,

Thanks for the email titled ‘The Green Shoots’ you sent to me. it’s full of idiom and I like it, so can develop my use of English faster, therefore I need more of this.

I’m loving it.

I egg you on to send more please.

Thanks.

Samuel Agbo

Hi Cimaty.

Wish you all the best for learning English by reading “Alan’s Essays”. It will definitely
improve your English writing skill and you can learn lot of idioms through his Essays
and you will guide others also when they have any doubts.

Wishing you A very “HAPPY ENGLISH LEARNING jOURNEY”.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hello S.Shanthi,

Thanks for the happy wishes.

My Regards.

Samuel Agbo

Hello Samuel,

I send you this link which explains very well what we had been talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Christianity

Can I say that it explains that the Christianity went through how many stadiums and in which period we are now. Interesting.

Bye:
Kati

Hello Kati,

Just as you have seen, it seems Christianity is in stages or changing form but it really does not. The name Christian was first called in Antiock Act 11:26 by those who saw believers and followers of Christ behaving in like manner with Him. Christian therefore refer to the followers of Christ.

But just as you have read it on wikipedia, Constantine, an emperor of Rome with his influence change many heathen in the Roman empire change to the same faith, but many of this indeed do not follow the doctrine of the early disciples of Christ and so introduce different idea to suit there own needs.

But when those who have the idea of the doctrine of the early Christian and their virtue, they rise to do likewise though might not be as perfect as they. That’s why you see it as if it’s in form or different form.

Thank God for His written words (Bible, the Scripture also the Words of God) for us to follow. Any one who really want to obey his or her creator will only follow the instruction manual (Bible) given to us by God and esteem it above mere human idea and perception.

Today we are in the Church age where ‘there is neither Jews nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus’ Galatians 3:28 by faith because the Bible says as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on name, John 1:12.

Hope I do a little help.

As always, I’m joyful to hear from you.

Thanks.

Samuel Agbo

*even to them that believe on his name

Hi all,
I just want to share to you the meaning of the “teach your grandmother to suck eggs” in French “plus catholique que le Pape”. When you say it with some one who knows French it means that you know well the Catholicism than Pop which is obviously abnormal.
Egg my friends on to make comments.
Thanks,
Faliery

Dear Marcos,

I hope there is excuse in your heart for such behaviour. I never forgot you and your dear grandchildren. I think before Christmas I say only:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for you and for your Family.

And after Christmas I ‘ll tell you everything which was an obstacle to answer you.

Best regards:

Kati

Hi kati!
I always love to read your messages.
I return to you the kind Christmas greeting you have sent me.
Have the best Christmas celebration of all time so far.
On 2013 outstanding dreams become real or can be renewed with full hope and new dreams come to born…
Best regards
Marcos
Ps - My granddaughters are increasingly beautiful. Thanks, Kati.