Native speakers wanted!

You’ll see my first recording posted at the end of the list here, under the name Scott Jack. I’ve sent a second to Torsten that should have less background noise that the first.

Please feel free to give your thoughts!

1 Like

Hi Torsten,

I’ll send an MP3 in the next couple of days. I’m a native speaker and an ESL teacher at a major Australian university (I’m half British and spend time there also so I would say I have a pretty clear and easy-to-understand accent!).

When do you think you might start the project?

Thanks,
Sarah Norman.

1 Like

hi all, i just sent my demo recording yesterday. im realy exited about this. but i registered with the site and i got an email asking what language I want to learn, ive done something wrong. any dab hands with advice for a newcomer would be welcome. hi torsten, i attached the mp3 to an email and sent it, is that what i need to do? are you stiil looking for native speakers?

Hello,

I was inquiring as to whether you were still looking for Native English speakers. Thanks

2 Likes

Hi Vicky, sure we are always for native speakers to join our team. Where are you from and what do you do for a living?

1 Like

Hello Torsten,

I am from California, and I’m currently a Chemistry student at Johns Hopkins University. I have dabbled a bit in voice work in the past, but it’s still relatively new to me. I would like to get better though; I have this microphone: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XCKGLTP/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
How would I apply for this?

Thanks

2 Likes