My struggle to learn English

Thank you Mr. Kyaw,

Phrasal words …I finally got my car title back from the dealer. how is it sound?

kind regards,

kk

1 Like

Hello KK,

Do you know the ‘deepenglish’ ? If not, listen to these records.It is worth the trouble.

1.mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#la … 1099f7b193
2.mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#la … 330c92bd3b
3.mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#la … d10b3ff284
4.mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#la … 149bd0c51d
5.mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#la … ee9857650b

extra lessons:
1.mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#la … 4ba5274eb6
2.mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#la … ece9ddd5e8

Happy study:
Kati Svaby

Dear Mrs. Kati,

I am very pleased to hear from you.

If you do not mind asking, how are you been and your husband? I am concerned because I have read your posts sometime. I hope all is well.

I am grateful that you have tried to help me, but for some reason, I could not open the website. It is asking me for password. Do I need a password to get to the site or is it an error message?

Please let me know at your convenience.

Respectfully,

kk

1 Like

Hello Kebe,

I am sorry that you couldn’t open this page. I sent one of them to Yuri and he wrote:
deepenglish.com/2012/03/deep-breathing/

If you couldn’t open, write into the GOOGLE “deepenglish” and I am sure that you will find.

Thanks for your question: My husband is better now.
While there is life there is hope.-proverb

We moved into our country house, the fresh air is good for his lungs.

Take care:
Kati

KK, try it again because I think that you couldn’t open because the colour of the links wasn’t blue.

mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#la … 1099f7b193

mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#la … 330c92bd3b

mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#la … d10b3ff284

mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#la … 149bd0c51d

mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#la … ee9857650b

extra lessons:

mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#la … 4ba5274eb6

mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#la … ece9ddd5e8

Dear Mrs. Kati,

I am glad to hear that your husband is doing well, and it is very wise of you to move back to the country house. Yes, getting fresh air makes a big difference in a health.

Thank you so much for your time and generosity. I am able to open the link now.

Kind regards,

kk

Dear Kebe,

You will see that in this link you find not only the English practice but some very good advice. Most important: We don’t be ashamed if we make mistakes. Since I read it I am braver to read out my text.

Take care:
Kati

1 Like

Dear Mrs. Kati,

I have been using the site and I loved it. It is true that I should not be afraid of making mistakes, because it allows me to learn from my mistakes. I also believe that we learn most of the things from our mistakes and because of it, we will become stronger, braver and smarter.

I truly appreciate your help,

kk

Dear KK,

Do you do tests on ETN?

Their tests are colourful. It’s a fun to do them.

kind regards.

Dear .
Mr. kyaw,
Yes I have been doing some of the exercise. It is very helpful.
Thank you,
Kk

And don’t forget to have some talkative friends as well. KK.

kind regards.

1 Like

Dear Mr. Kyaw,

I have been looking for a friend as you suggested (the talkative friend lol). Unfortunately, I seem to have problem finding one. I know I am not a bad person, but I may not talk much to keep conversation going. I find it stressful sometimes because I do not know how to change the situation and become sociable.

Kind regards,

kk

1 Like

Dogs are considered best friends, but they also provide ways for their owner to meet new people.

I noticed that people are interested in conversation when I have my dogs around me. Strangers start conversation asking to money questions about my dogs, and sometimes they relate the story to their dogs. All this time, I have never paid attention to this way of meeting people because when I take my dogs for a walk I always listen to my iPod.

So, from this day forwards I will enjoy the conversation if my dogs like the person.

Thank you,
kk

1 Like

Hi and welcome to our forum. The key to success in learning English is analyzing and changing your habits. Have you thought about it?

2 Likes