My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

hi Laura…
i’m hadia from Algeria … and i’m a student and i’m here to improve and make my English better …
i have read your post it was wonderful…i hope that some day i could right a paragraph like the one u posted!! because this is my probleme : i could understand what you’re saying but i can’t write a paragraph by my own!! :frowning: :frowning:
so please can you help me to improve my writing skills so that i can talk and right English…

dear helenn,
your post does’nt show that you are so primitive.go ahead!

Hi & hello,
this is Fahran Afzal how are all of you . . .

Whats going on . . .

dear catiebaby,
hi!actually i’m not at high level as you say and your sentences sounds perfect.but
if i could help you anyway,at you service! sin.urs.parviz

Hello Laura. I am Mohamed from Egypt.I an an English teacher.I want to be fluent in speaking English. can you help me please.

Hi everybody. I am a new member. My name is Unur. I took English test in this site. Unfortunately,I couldn’t increase my English level. The test is very interesting for me. Why don’t I study well? Please give me suggestions.

Hello Laura,

I just read your story and am so impressed. I admire you very much. Although I haven’t seen you before, I already have a very positive feeling toward you. I wish I could be a friend of you. I’m living with my husband in Minneapolis, Mn and so desperately need to learn English. If I can be in touch with you, I will be so pleased.

Sincerely,

Just A Friend

Hi Torsten
I’m Inderjit k Grewal. I got in my first test 6/10.
I 'll work hard in my studies.Could you tell me ,camparisons -more /less than bad and worse hours How can i explan the comparisons in two things …
I’m waiting ur answer
Thank you
Regards
INDERJIT K

Dear Inderjit k Grewal,

Welcome to english-test.net and many thanks for joining our forum. Please take a look at comparison of adjectives.

Also, you should complete at least 3 tests every day to improve your English and ask questions on the forum.

Let me know what you think.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A camera man[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Laura and everyone:
Your message is a little long. you can write me if you want to talk about any subject. I new here and I don’t know if is permitted in this forum to give our personal e-mail; could someone tell me if that issue is permitted? Regards Frank Stern

Hi Frank,

Welcome to english-test.net and many thanks for your interesting question. You might want to read email vs. forum and email addresses on the forum.

Let me know what you think.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A worker[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Laura,
I have just finished to read you story and I would be happy to be your friend.My name’s Dora and I’m from Italy .You are a very positive person.
Waiting for you answer,
Regards,
Dora

salam, i’m meryem from morocco. i’m so happy to be with you in this forum.

Regards,
Meryem

Hello Meryem,

Welcome to english-test.net and thanks for your introduction. If you like, you can take this test and let me know how many questions you got right on the first attempt.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A photographer[YSaerTTEW443543]

Well I am answering the tests your are posting here. Otherwise, sorry If I am a little rude, but I don’t find any iteresting discussion here. Or probably I had missed something important before I joined this forum?
Regards and thanks for the suggested tests
Frank

Hi Frank,

Thanks a lot for your answer. Can you please tell me what topics you find interesting. Maybe you will find some of them in our What do you want to talk about? forum.

Please let me know what you think.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Getting a pedicure[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi everybody my name is Nashwa, I’m from Egypt,I graduated from Faculty of Arts department of English,but I didn’t have good teachers.I hope I can improve my English langauge.I like Laura’s post, I hope we can share posts.

Hi everybody my name is Nashwa, I’m from Egypt,I graduated from Faculty of Arts department of English,but I didn’t have good teachers.I hope I can improve my English langauge.I like Laura’s post, I hope we can share posts.

Hi, I’m quyet :slight_smile: I’m from vietnam. Nice to meet everyone

Hello
I’m Samir from Algeria and I want to one of your students that’s what Mr.Torsten told me that you can teach me ,I’m looking for international job so that’s why I want to learn english and I’m sure that you will teach me this language quickly and on the correct way
Wainting your answer
Remark: I had 7/10 at the first test, 6/10 at the second one.