Many people believe that it is easier to have a healthy lifestyle in the countryside. Others believe that there are health benefits of living in cities. Discuss both views and give your opinions

It is true that there are conflicting benefits in terms of health in rural areas and urban areas. While some argue that it is easier to have a healthy lifestyle in countryside, I would argue that there are health benefits of living in cities.

On the one hand, there are many who claim that living in remote areas would bring significant advantages to people health for several reasons. First, people living in a village are less prone to suffer diseases like asthma, bronchitis, etc. People speculate this might be due to the fact that there is complete absence of intense pollution with smoke, Carbon-DI-oxide, Carbon-mono-oxide, Nitrous-Oxide in regions outside urban areas. Second, by settling down in countryside, people can decrease the rate of catching psychological problems like stress and depression. This might be explained by the fact that those who living in the modern world have to constantly make effort to get competitive to each other, but people in rural areas tend to have tendency to compete for their jobs.

On the other hand, I would be inclined to argue again this as I believe that settling down in cities is enable to enhance people health effectively. First, people can satisfy modern amenities as well as have better social security. For instance, urban dwellers might have easily access to a wide variety of sports, gym which following highly specialized diets that best suit their physique. Second, Cities are often home to a wide variety of health-related services, many of which could greatly aid city dwellers looking to lead a more healthy life. For example, they can readily access advanced medical services to help them recover from serious illnesses.

In conclusion, this essay supports the idea that people should stay metropolitan to enjoy a variety of utilities and the higher privileges of social welfare.

2 Likes

It is true that the health benefits of rural and urban areas are opposite. While some argue that it is easier to live a healthy lifestyle in rural areas, I would argue that there are health benefits to living in urban areas.

On the one hand, there are many who argue that living in remote areas would have significant health benefits for several reasons. First, people who live in a village are less prone to diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, etc. It is believed that this is due to the fact that there is no heavy pollution from smoke, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide in the regions outside urban areas. Secondly, people who settle in the countryside may reduce the incidence of mental health problems such as stress and depression. This may be due to the fact that people living in the modern world have to constantly work hard to compete with each other, while people in rural areas tend to compete more for their jobs.

On the other hand, I am inclined to dispute this because I believe that settling in cities can effectively promote people’s health. First, people can enjoy modern amenities and have better social security. For example, city dwellers have easy access to a variety of sports, gyms, and highly specialized diets that best suit their body type. Second, cities often have a variety of health services, many of which can greatly help city dwellers who want to live healthier lives. For example, they have easy access to advanced medical services that can help them recover from serious illnesses.

In conclusion, this paper supports the idea that people should stay in the city to enjoy a variety of utilities and the higher privileges of social welfare.

1 Like