In some nations, students don’t pay any tution to attend universities. However, in other nations, students must pay to attend universities, and the cost of university can be very high. Do you believe that all nations should use taxes to fully fund univers

Is anyone willing to help me correct my TOEFL essay? I wil really appreciate it!

Nowadays, studying in universities is must-have milestone of everyone’s life in order to acheive their dream goal and gain a great success in their career paths. However, some stuednts who live below the poverty line have no extra money to pay tuition. Therefore, some nations are willing to cover all students’ tuition to support them go to colleges, while other nations still ask students fro paying high tuition to attend universities. In my opinion, I believe that governments of nations should let students attend universities for free.

To begin with, supporting students to attend universities without tuition can make the country prosperously. Only when the nation cut off all tuition of students can students of the country recieve high education to advance their various capabilites and contribute themselves to the country in the future. For example, Germany is a such advance civilized country since mostly public universities don’t demand students pay any tuition. As a result, more and more students are willing to take courses in universities and learn a wide range of expertise, which will generate abundant intellectuals to give back to the society and make Germany a strong and emerging nation. Thus, the decision of the country indeed can thrive in the future. vcbghn

In the second place, attending universities without any tuition can build harmony relationship with other nations. If the government of the nation make such a generous decision, it can not only benefit native students, but also significantly help foreign students. This is because studying abroad is the heavy financial burden for foreign students. Without paying the tuition, foreign students don’t have to stuggle with their financial issues and are more favorable to study in the country. That is to say, the more foreign students come to study in the country, the more experience of cultural interaction and the more international friends the country can get. Consequently, the friendship between different nations is able to be built stably. Doesn’ it absolutly a flawless option for the nation to get one more friend and less enemy?

Undeniably, some people still assert that it is completely a waste of money for the nation to support students’ education without any tuition, I still go against with the idea. For one thing, it can unequivically make country better. For another thing, the decision can build the friendly bridge between different nations. Therefore, I’m favorable to my statement.

1 Like

Nowadays, studying at a university is an indispensable milestone in everyone’s life to reach their dream goal and achieve great success in their professional career. However, some students who live below the poverty line do not have money to pay the tuition fees. Therefore, some countries are willing to cover the tuition fees for all students to enable them to attend universities, while other countries still require students to pay high tuition fees to attend universities. In my opinion, country governments should allow students to attend universities for free.

First of all, supporting students to study in universities without tuition fees can make the country prosperous. Only when the nation abolishes all tuition fees for students can the country’s students get high education to improve their various skills and work for the country in the future. Germany, for example, is such a progressive country because most public universities do not charge tuition fees to students. As a result, more and more students are willing to take courses in universities and learn a wide range of expertise, which will produce a wealth of intellectuals who will give back to society and make Germany a strong and emerging nation. In this way, the country’s decision can indeed prosper in the future. vcbghn

Second, tuition-free university attendance can lead to harmonious relations with other nations. If the country’s government makes such a generous decision, it can not only benefit domestic students, but also greatly help foreign students. This is because studying abroad is a great financial burden for foreign students. If they do not have to pay tuition fees, foreign students do not struggle with their financial problems and are more willing to study in the country. That is, the more foreign students study in a country, the more experience of cultural interactions and the more international friends the country can gain. Consequently, the friendship between different nations can be built stably. Isn’t it an absolutely flawless option for a nation to have one more friend and one less enemy?

Undeniably, there are people who claim that it is a complete waste of money for the nation to support the education of students without tuition fees, but I still disagree. For one thing, it can clearly make the country better. For another, the decision can build a friendly bridge between different nations. Therefore, I am in favor of my statement.

1 Like

Thank you for your sincere advice!

1 Like