In recent years, there has been a considerable rise in crimes committed by young people in cities

In recent years, there has been a considerable rise in crimes committed by young people in cities.
What has caused this? What solutions can you suggest?

Considering the recent research related to the crime rates performed by the young generation, there is a considerable observation of an increase in the proportions. A variety of factors triggers this uncontrolled peril. In this essay, we will discuss the possible solutions so as to prevent our promising next generation from falling into this trap demonstrating reasonable advices.

To begin with, due to a vast proportion of unemployment numbers all around the world, young people come across the risk of not having opportunity to be hired by companies relevant to their graduate diploma field, in particular the new graduates. Apart from this reason, an uncertainty of a future expectancy and worry of a proper establishment of a lifestyle lead them to resort to illegal ways, such as theft. For instance, in Turkey because of not finding any chance of being employed by corporations, teenagers tend to participate in unlawful jobs to proceed their subsistence.

However, with taking steady precautions this issue is presumably to overcome. I am of the opinion that, authorities of the countries have to economically prepare some specific arrangements in order to eliminate an anxiety of the Z generation. Furthermore, a certain amount of budget from societies’ capital(funding) should be allocated to foundations which aim will be at improving and organizing for reliable environment for the youth.

To sum up, the fact is that financial crises across the cities and growing number of the unemployed bring about crime rates to enhance. But for the purpose of dissuasion young people, all of the countries’ communities are obligated to take into consideration of current circumstances of a disaster and attempt to raise awareness.

3 Likes

We don’t ‘demonstranstrate’ advice but ‘give advice’. Also, please note that ‘advice’ is uncountable:

2 Likes

Thank you for your correction.

1 Like

I assumed that there will be correction related to my essay, that’s why I shared it here! But it seems to me that, there is no one in this platform to show up.

2 Likes

Well, it’s difficult to read and understand your text because you are using too many unnatural phrases you have created yourself. You could greatly improve your writing by using much simpler and shorter sentences. Also, you will benefit greatly from reading other users’ essays and the comments and advice they have received.

2 Likes

Well, no one could check it because it was difficult to assess. I got it. I think If I had been aware of using this language properly, I would not have applied for professional advice. Thank you for your suggest and reply.

2 Likes

Well, what I mean is that you should start creating shorter and simpler sentences. For example, we don’t say ‘thank you for your suggest’ but ‘thank you for your suggestions’.

1 Like