Do you have any regrets about things you've done?

Hi Jamie,hi flock of red indians,hi everybody ,thanks for the correction I meant fate instead of faith :oops talking about this topic…
I believe in fate,I think everything happens the way God wants to happen and all, even bad things happens for something, that maybe in the beginning we don’t understand but are absolutely necessary for better things to happen

All of us are here for one special reason,like angels passing
to help God …

Thanks for your relplies,Cris

I would ensnarl you in a debate over predestination versus free will, but that never gets anywhere. :smiley:

Hi everybody,

I think Conditional III sounds like an excuse to me. I agree with Mr. Torsen that Conditional I is much more important. We can’t bring back the past history, but we can change it in the future, for the better.

I would like to know if Math or Maths could be written with a small letter!

Tom

That seems a bit of an odd question, Tom, seeing as both Alan and Jamie have already written “maths” and “math” without capitalized letters. :lol: :wink:

I’d say you’d only need to capitalize when one of those words is used as a proper name for a specific course / as an official title of some kind.

Amy

Since Tom has brought up the subject of capitalisation, I thought the quote below could be interesting. Here again, as in so many other points, there are differences between AE and BE. There even seems to be a kind of battle on between Americans and non-Americans in this matter.

Conchita, where did you get this article, and why does this shmuck repeatedly violate American AND British capitalization rules by not capitalizing the word English?

The article is from a Wikipedia discussion page. Its author is Australian. Maybe that explains his ‘eccentric’ capitalisation :stuck_out_tongue: !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Tannin/030715