Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?people should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing

I completely concur with this statement that people should sometimes do things that they might detest of it.I think, for reaching the special goal, the people have to endure some situation and also, they have to use all of their ability to reach the aim.Furthermore, the mankind usually does something because they are responsible in front of somebody. Moreover, the people compel doing something because of, it has some benefits for them. In the following, I will clarify and also mention some example to enlighten my thought.

Firstly, in spite of unpleasant feel about something, we have to do it to reach our goal. For example, in spite of my favour of the art. the situation of my society compelled me to select other major, Biochemistry. Because, the counselor of my school told me, I would have more opportunity for finding better and suitable job in future.

Secondly, the people sometimes must bear some badly situation because of, they do not have better alternative. For instance, my friend is educational girl but nowadays, the badly situation of her family makes her to work in a job that not relate to her education. She detests of her job but she is obligating to help her family until they reach stable situation.

Finally, people sometimes have to change the way of their life. For instance, elderly people must change their diet to prohibit of some illness or everybody adore to sit on the coach, watch television and eat fries but if we want to be health and strong body with good shape, we have to change our plan and do more exercise routinely.

As result, people sometimes obligate to do some things to reach better life, preserve of somethings such as, family, position or health. I think, in this situation , we could concentrate on our goal and think to positive events that might happen.

4 Likes

Hi again, thanks for posting and sharing your thoughts with us. I’ll try to rewrite some of your sentences this weekend if @Anglophile, @Alan or @Andrea won’t have responded to your posts by the time. To learn a language it’s vital that you interact with others. Why not share some of your thoughts on the following topic for example? What are you going to accomplish in 2020? - #15 by Mona_Rmzi

4 Likes

Hi Bitarooh. I just wanted to say that it’s great to read about your ideas. I think it’s a great idea for you to interact with others here. Everyone is learning so it doesn’t matter how little or how much you say as long as you try :blush: Making friends is also a benefit :hugs: Take care, Andrea

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your immediate response, Andrea. I really appreciate your support and encouragement :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re welcome, Torsten. :wink:. :smile:

3 Likes

Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung!

4 Likes

Es ist mir jederzeit ein Vergnügen. :wink:

3 Likes

So, it turns out that you are a true polyglot… :+1::grin:

3 Likes

Hi
I am always very excited when see your comment. And, thank you for your kindly attention.
It is my pleasure to meet you.
@Torsten @Andrea

3 Likes