Zoos have no useful purposes. Agree or not?

hello kitos, you said it’s better for me to write a new writing about this topic. I did, I hope it is better than that one

It is widely accepted that animals need a place to be protected from dangers. Over the past few decades, construction and maintenance of zoos have imposed a heavy financial burden on the state. This fact may give rise to the assumption that zoos have no useful purposes, and the government should not allocate money in those places. From my point of view, however, it would not seem so sensible to underestimate importance of zoos, since they have noticeable benefits.
In the first place, animals play a significant role in human life, and animals which are in zoos are protected from extinction. Some species are in danger, which is mainly because hunters don’t take care of animals, and they hunt improperly. Being in zoos, zoologists take care of animals. As an example, we have only a few alive Pandas in the world, and they should be protected carefully in order not to become extinct. As a result, all countries allocated money for this environmental care, and made an environmental policy against hunting Pandas. If the countries had not paid enough attention, I’m sure we would have never seen any Pandas ever again.
Furthermore, students learn a lot about animals at school. Teachers show pictures of diverse animals in the world. Consequently, when they go to the zoos, they will see whatever they see in the pictures, alive, and their quality of education goes up. Moreover, throughout history, scientists have done their experiments on animals which are kept in zoos, especially monkeys and mice, in order to provide a better life for people.
To sum up, based on the above discussion, zoos have very useful purposes, since they are places in which many species are protected. Admittedly, the more people are careful about their environment, the better they can live. Moreover, they play a significant role in teaching and scientific discoveries.

TOEFL listening discussions: What seems to be the student’s main skill?

hello kitos, you said it’s better for me to write a new writing about this topic. I did, I hope it is better than that one

It is widely accepted that animals need a place to be protected from dangers. Over the past few decades, construction and maintenance of zoos have imposed a heavy financial burden on the state. This fact may give rise to the assumption that zoos have no useful purposes, and the government should not allocate money in those places. From my point of view, however, it would not seem so sensible to underestimate THE importance of zoos, since they have noticeable benefits.
In the first place, animals play a significant role in human life, and animals which are in zoos are protected from extinction. Some species are in danger, which is mainly because hunters don’t take care of animals, and they hunt improperly. Being in zoos, zoologists take care of animals. As an example, we have only a few LIVE Pandas in the world, and they should be protected carefully in order not to become extinct. As a result, all countries allocated money for this environmental care, and made an environmental policy against hunting Pandas. If the countries had not paid enough attention, I’m sure we would have never seen any Pandas ever again.
Furthermore, students learn a lot about animals at school. Teachers show pictures of diverse animals in the world. Consequently, when they go to the zoos, they will see whatever they see in the pictures, alive, and their quality of education goes up. Moreover, throughout history, scientists have done their experiments on animals which are kept in zoos, especially monkeys and mice, in order to provide a better life for people.
To sum up, based on the above discussion, zoos have very useful purposes, since they are places in which many species are protected. Admittedly, the more people are careful about their environment, the better they can live. Moreover, they play a significant role in teaching and scientific discoveries.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Now THAT is what I call an improvement!

Kitos. I would be mean to deprive you of maximum marks. 10/10 *****

thanks kitos, i try more to be better every day